Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Bunzo

Thread: Scotland's Top Eleven Players

Scotland's Top Eleven Players

Hi ive notice we dont have any association from the scottish premier and lower divisions,to my understanding the prejudice we are recieving from NORDEUS isnt very welcoming to the game,we do not have any of our national or team emblems or jerseys avaiable from the kit shop.
    I would love it if all the scottish lads teamed up to get behind this and lets get our nation on this game ,after all we have some of the premiers top teams emblems and jerseys,so im asking why arent we involved...Feeling kinda left out guys i know its only a game but isnt it meant to be a FAIR game back the polls you see randomly posted on facebook pages....Thank You..

It´s about time the Cowden top was available in the club shop
    graham andrew likes this.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Well I don't think is up to the game, is more up to the players, I honestly didn't saw to many teams (players teams) from Scotland or Ireland, have you? There is no fan page, fan groups, neither on web, facebook or forum.

Is not so easy for the game to add just by request, otherwise they will end up to create for each country something, I am pro this but I really doubt it.

In my opinion there are many other countries who deserve more, countries that created content and advertise for Top Eleven: Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, China and others.

Anyway, good luck!
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by graham andrew View Post
    Hi ive notice we dont have any association from the scottish premier and lower divisions,to my understanding the prejudice we are recieving from NORDEUS isnt very welcoming to the game,we do not have any of our national or team emblems or jerseys avaiable from the kit shop.
    I would love it if all the scottish lads teamed up to get behind this and lets get our nation on this game ,after all we have some of the premiers top teams emblems and jerseys,so im asking why arent we involved...Feeling kinda left out guys i know its only a game but isnt it meant to be a FAIR game back the polls you see randomly posted on facebook pages....Thank You..
    I agree i will gladly join any petition required mate

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Me too count me in keep me posted

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Soddies View Post
    Me too count me in keep me posted

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk
    You have the Scottish federation if you wanna join there

https://www.facebook.com/groups/225617265376150

Famous
    What about teams from the Netherlands

Quote Originally Posted by maloukees View Post
    What about teams from the Netherlands
    In this excel you have the list of the 52 existing Federations, feel free to join the Netherlands Federation

O.M.A. Administrative Excel