Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Help Me

Quote Originally Posted by naveen.rana61 View Post

Sent from my Redmi 3S using Tapatalk

Something's wrong with your Midfield...

It's not balanced, try removing the arrows, then
    Love The Nationality Games Here!

Hakurei United

Based On : Hakurei United (Touhou Soccer Series)
    Goals : Develop youths
    Dislikes : Disrespect, Cheating, Tankers

Tight on Token boi here and I wanna have some fun

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    My advice is try not to train them at all to be always 100% condition and try to keep their moral as much as possible. The thing is if they already perform bad for so long is very likely to continue, check their notes, if you have few players who always take 4-6 constantly you should consider replacing them.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Hi,
    When you see your players, you see the external skills, attributes, stars, etc
    Bt every player have hidden skills, limits of contribution (the game regulates this, to dont have 11 or 11 super players, so yo can go to the market, and buy 11 players that scored 30 goals each the last season, but, once you buy them the game calibrates your team to have some "best" players, and some worst, some that will contribute more, and some less, 1 player usually will be the choosen to score in more % from Freekicks for example, another will, during a "considerable space of time" be the best in Corners with differance, this will be stable because the game is not so paranoid to change the contribution that players do every day, the game want you manage and see what players are the best, the game want you tesing them.

You can have for example 2 exact ST's, same age, tall etc but one, for example will score 40 goals with 5 stars, and the second, with 9 stars will score 3 in all the season. Thats why theres a internal min./max. of contribution or "ratio score" that can be achieved for every player.
    Thats the internal programmng I mean.

Too, there are MC's that help a lot in defense, players that, you see their name often every match and players that appear one match yes and one do not....

All this belongs to the internal programming and if you understand it, this will help a lot.
    When I say "bad programmed player" I mean this, you can have a 9* ST programmed to score as a Max. 1 of 10 chances and that is programmed to do not appear often so is ot a key player despite his 9*. A well programmed player, ST-AMC-or so, with 5* reach almost the max. of contribution that can give, having abig ratio of appearances almost evey match, scoring often, having some MoM....
    Well, more or less I explained xD
    gess i understand your words....cause i had that kind of player befor, players that have always 8, 9 and 10 as game notes....but when i look into the stats of them to try to see were is the key to find one like that, i dont see nothing.....but i have noted that some goes up in quality faster then others, and im talking same age and same quality when i get them and they train a play every single day and at end of season i can see the quality diference betwen them......1 comon tihng i had found in good players is the speed.....when they are a very high speed % they usualy are good players, am i right?

ahhh....and what is a MoM?? dont know what that means

5 star player or 2nd 9 stars player

Sent from my Redmi 3S using Tapatalk

i would take the defensive arrow off that center midfielder, and either make him neutral, or even attacking. i would also have one of your wing defenders attacking as well.

order wise, id ditch the mixed passing and go down the middle

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12