Thread: Does the location of the player matter!!?????????

Rookie

Question Does the location of the player matter!!?????????

Ok, So let me explain what I mean. There are 3 spots for a MC to be positioned. Now, has any one tested that a player could play better if they are put in a certain section of the 3 vs another on..

I wounder if it could also do with the player being left/right footed.
    Season 1 League 1st Place
    Season 2 League 6th Place(Bad1st half of season) ...... Second Place Champions League(Lost in shootout)

i think yea ... at least the ST i use it in left if is left foot player and in right the right user ...

Rookie
    Yea, that what I started to think. I'm about to check my players if they are left or right handed. and if I do change them, Ill put a update on how there form is
    Season 2 League 6th Place(Bad1st half of season) ...... Second Place Champions League(Lost in shootout)

Rookie
    I don't think that I got any left footed peopl. However, I noticed that I have a "either" sided foot player, So I guessing that if u got all 3 u put the either sidded player in the middle/

either may be for all 3 not only for middle ...

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Ro Edu View Post
    either may be for all 3 not only for middle ...
    Yeah, I know it can be for all three. I meant that, either maybe the best choice for the "MC" or whatever for the middle position one and a left footed on the left and a right footed to the right.

it doesnt matter.
    Tarantini Master

Season 1: 1st place.
    Season 2: 3rd place and 2nd on CL.

Season 3: Currently at 2nd place, 22/30 points.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Gafaton View Post
    it doesnt matter.
    How, do u know for sure. Just curious

Addicted
    isnt it better to use a left footed striker on the right side? that way, he can curl the ball inside the far post

I think left or right foot in T11 is just for fun. It doesnt have any meaning behind it. For example look at the 2 players I just find in the Market.

One is DML/ML but right footed
    One is DR/DMR but left footed

How can it be possible in real life situation? So who's care !? Any other opinion?

Does the location of the player matter!!?????????-screen-shot-2013-03-24-3.14.28-pm.pngDoes the location of the player matter!!?????????-screen-shot-2013-03-24-3.14.55-pm.png