Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Help Me

Help Me

i don't know what to do? i watch every my match i train my team every day but i dont know why my team lost every match please top eleven help me i'm good manager every season in league 1st 2nd or 3rd position and this season i dont know why my team play like this in this season i try everything change formation and tactics but didn't work anything whats to do please help me top eleven my level 25

Sent from my Redmi 3S using Tapatalk
    khris likes this.

Italian Forum Moderator Pavel Zelene's Avatar
    What tactic are you using right now?
    Try using the 4-1-4-1, in defensive mode. It helped a lot of players but I can't say for sure that it will work 100%.
    Link of Top Eleven moderators page on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Top-Eleven-...26569864071700

Can you show us a screenshot or two about your usual tactics?
    Love The Nationality Games Here!

Hakurei United

Based On : Hakurei United (Touhou Soccer Series)
    Goals : Develop youths
    Dislikes : Disrespect, Cheating, Tankers

Tight on Token boi here and I wanna have some fun

1st i use 4-1-2-2-1 both down the flank then 4-4-2 mixed attack 4-4-1-1

Good that you came to the dark side^^

Add a screen capture of the team stats, with the goals, assistances and MoM of the team,,, the stars are just stars, a visual guidance of "what maybe can players do". You have to try to understand how workd the internal programming of the players to find solutions. Orders just affect slightly to the team when the simulation is done, but sometimes not enough if the teams have bad programmed players.
    Last edited by khris; 11-07-2016 at 05:49 PM.

442s are best played with mixed or long passing and low pressing, same with 451v (41221) You are likely conceding a lot late due to using too much condition passing short with high pressing for the whole match.
    Renamed to Bolton Wanderers Season 27.
    League Winners: 3,5,8,16,21,24,26,30,31,40
    Cup Winners: Seasons 10,25,28,35,40
    CL Winners: Seasons 19,23.37,
    Nivea winners; Season 30,41
    The Hoof is the Proof.

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    have bad programmed players.
    ?????
    what do you mean by that?? can you enlight me? ty

Quote Originally Posted by José Carlos Matias View Post
    ?????
    what do you mean by that?? can you enlight me? ty
    Hi,
    When you see your players, you see the external skills, attributes, stars, etc
    Bt every player have hidden skills, limits of contribution (the game regulates this, to dont have 11 or 11 super players, so yo can go to the market, and buy 11 players that scored 30 goals each the last season, but, once you buy them the game calibrates your team to have some "best" players, and some worst, some that will contribute more, and some less, 1 player usually will be the choosen to score in more % from Freekicks for example, another will, during a "considerable space of time" be the best in Corners with differance, this will be stable because the game is not so paranoid to change the contribution that players do every day, the game want you manage and see what players are the best, the game want you tesing them.

You can have for example 2 exact ST's, same age, tall etc but one, for example will score 40 goals with 5 stars, and the second, with 9 stars will score 3 in all the season. Thats why theres a internal min./max. of contribution or "ratio score" that can be achieved for every player.
    Thats the internal programmng I mean.

Too, there are MC's that help a lot in defense, players that, you see their name often every match and players that appear one match yes and one do not....

All this belongs to the internal programming and if you understand it, this will help a lot.
    When I say "bad programmed player" I mean this, you can have a 9* ST programmed to score as a Max. 1 of 10 chances and that is programmed to do not appear often so is ot a key player despite his 9*. A well programmed player, ST-AMC-or so, with 5* reach almost the max. of contribution that can give, having abig ratio of appearances almost evey match, scoring often, having some MoM....
    Well, more or less I explained xD
    Last edited by khris; 11-07-2016 at 09:06 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast