Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Like Tree193Likes

Thread: Recommended players - how the engine works

Quote Originally Posted by woopypooky View Post
    Did u feed him green pack or how did he lasted that many seasons?
    He was a fast trainer from 19yo and I got him to 7 stars every season. I didn't power train him. This is the first season he hasn't got to 7 stars. I will try to keep him at least to scout level till he retires through power training.

KFC Loella,
    Level 36
    18 League Titles,
    5 Champions League,
    1 Cup
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Apprentice
    Did u notice any decrease in performance after u power training him? Do you give him rest 24 hours? I read somewhere they say need give 24 hours rest which I dont know cos I never done before.

Just to prove the point .. and etc. etc...

Recommended players - how the engine works-capture.jpg
    Bunzo likes this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Quote Originally Posted by woopypooky View Post
    Did u notice any decrease in performance after u power training him? Do you give him rest 24 hours? I read somewhere they say need give 24 hours rest which I dont know cos I never done before.
    I just train him along with the others and feed Green packs. I got thousands so it's no bother. He plays awesome in most games, just the odd one he might only get a 7 rating but he's my main FK & Penalty taker and scores on most occasions. I would be surprised if I ever have another player as good as him and with his stats.

KFC Loella
    Level 36
    18 League Titles
    5 Champions League
    1 Cup
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Pro
    I have yet to come across a good defender. I have one DR as backup for my 4 man defense. I did not get any defenders as recommended players. I got str/aml and str/amr though and both my AML and AMR are 6-7 star players with shadow striker and have good backups with the same SA. My striker is 7 star btw with free kick SA.

The recommended players are at least based on your quality. Low quality teams will get 4 star recommended players of 19 years for something like 19-29 tokens. I will only get 69-79 token offers for 20 year old near 7 star players.

Can anybody explain why defenders only get the free kick SA when they are offered? I mean living wall and headers are far more important. A DC/DMC with playmaker is also something you would like. But free kick???
    Last edited by Killroy; 11-10-2016 at 07:49 AM.
    FC Knudde:
    Seasons: 46
    League won: 33
    CL won: 10
    Cup won: 4

FC Killroy:
    Seasons: 32
    League won: 20
    CL won: 6
    Superleague: 3
    Cup won: 7

Interesting feedback for now. We know that the overall quality of the team counts, but this is related to the quality of the recommendations, meaning they will be either 4-5 stars or 6-7 stars.

I know that the idea of tactics mattering may sound weird, but we should at least exclude it and see. The interesting part is how many players you got on that specific position. I've got AML / ST as suggestion when I had only 1 AML and after that one AMR / ST after I had only one AMR. And the last suggestions was an AMC / ST, when I didn't had any AMCs in my team.

Now I'm curious to see if the next suggestions will be from another area, as for now I've pretty much covered all attacking positions.

I will also change the squad to some other formation on the 8th and 9th day before the daily reset to see if the formation has an impact.

dave311 how did you get thousends of them... before the force of 4 times training before a match i had around 1,5k green packs, but now i am down to 780... i just need to much for those damn trainings!

Recommended players - how the engine works

Quote Originally Posted by Capt.Kaplan View Post
    dave311 how did you get thousends of them... before the force of 4 times training before a match i had around 1,5k green packs, but now i am down to 780... i just need to much for those damn trainings!
    I got them watching videos before it went to crap. I used to farm 50-60 daily. Now maybe 10 per day (after I train and rest players) or 30ish if I don't train.

KFC Loella
    Level 37
    19 League Titles
    6 Champions League
    1 Cup
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    the only logic for me so far, is about the similar quality of recommended players with the avg of the team
    my team
    Recommended players - how the engine works-team-d4.jpg

and recommended players
    Recommended players - how the engine works-recommended-gk.jpg

I could give the token, buy the cheap one and sell him for the money but I haven't money problem.
    I have about 11 B' and every season I earn about 500 M'.
    Of course this feature of recommendations is useless for my team.
    gizzmo, Bunzo and Gert Funck like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

So I have no DR in squad, and one might think that that would be the recommendation... But see fif your self

Recommended players - how the engine works-received_373063746364663.jpg
    Bunzo likes this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast