Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Like Tree193Likes

Thread: Recommended players - how the engine works

Quote Originally Posted by Gert Funck View Post
    So I have no DR in squad, and one might think that that would be the recommendation... But see fif your self

Attachment 73674
    If I had 11 goalies & 11 strikers in my squad…I know what I´d get recommended lol
    Gert Funck likes this.

And yet again guess? Yes another batch of strikers.

This time I am buying the expensive to see if this changes anything. Hopes are not high.. But well it's an ok player

Recommended players - how the engine works-img_20161120_060002.jpg
    Bunzo, Duncton and nikolgiorgos like this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

VIP
    It's been 10 seasons now since new version of the game is launched... I can't remember if player recommendation feature started immediately or few seasons later... Anyway, 10 seasons times 4 recommendations is 40 recommended players by now... I play with 3 teams, so it's 120 and only once MC is recommended and DC never... GK, DML/R and ST are the most often recommended players...

One thing I don't understand,there are 2 or 3 admin's on the forum,why none of them tell us how the recommended players engine work,if they don't know they can ask those who knows or this is a "top secret" and must stay like this😏

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

I think I got a MC once but it is so long time ago now, that I'm not sure it really happenend anymore

Recommended players - how the engine works-images.jpg

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Recommended players - how the engine works

It's a no brainier for me. There should be a means of requesting a player for a certain position. So basically you ask your 'scout' to find you a player and he comes back in a few days with 3 choices in that position. This could I'm sure be easily added in the AM section. Same goes for young trainees. That way I think many more people would spend tokens on these types of player.

KFC Loella
    Level 37
    19 League Titles
    6 Champions League
    1 Cup
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 122
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by dave1311 View Post
    It's a no brainier for me. There should be a means of requesting a player for a certain position. So basically you ask your 'scout' to find you a player and he comes back in a few days with 3 choices in that position. This could I'm sure be easily added in the AM section. Same goes for young trainees. That way I think many more people would spend tokens on these types of player.

KFC Loella
    Level 37
    19 League Titles
    6 Champions League
    1 Cup
    Such a Great idea, such a bad communication with admins and game support..FFS I'm getting sick of only being recommended 4 stars players, it's like this stupid game doesn't want to take my tokens....I've stated before I'll let Nordeus take 100tokens from my account with no obligations and giving me personally nothing in return, just FIX these academy players and stupid low stars recommendations..PLEASE ??? PRETTY PLEASE??!! LOL
    dave1311 likes this.
    Club: AF Goodfellas - Level 40 - Captain of Goodfellas Mobsters association Platinium

League Winner : 30, Runner-Up: 1

UCL Winner: 17, Finalist: 11

Cup Winner: 18, Finalist: 12

Treble: 10

AF Goodfellas Legend - John Guidetti - 604 games - 1229 goals - 480 assists (retired)

Next Legend in Action - Constantin Budescu - 385 games - 577 goals - 323 assists so far..

Dreamer
    Nordeus always give me as recommended players Striker! i have striker so none interest for me!!!!
    please give me others positions!! why always ST?????????? More than 5 seasons alwayssssss ST!!!!!!!
    Change this please!

Antonio Gustavo Hernandez
    Quote Originally Posted by Ποσιδονας View Post
    that's what the game offers because you can spend token for them hopping that they 'll score more for your team.

Who gonna spend 60-70 token for a DC or MC ?
    About GK, maybe has to do that yours doesn't perform well and you have many goals conceded ?
    I would spend. So far only 6 recommendations to me were not GK. I am at level 7, I got 1 Amr/Mr, 1 Amc/Mc, 1 Dl/Dml, 2 Aml/St, 1 Amc/St. I think it depends on your eleven, when I played with overall 90%-100% I could get all, but when I pass beyond 100%, I could always get a GK. I used to prefer 4-5-1 V mostly. Now, I play mostly with 4-1-4-1.

Quote Originally Posted by tomy31 View Post
    Nordeus always give me as recommended players Striker! i have striker so none interest for me!!!!
    please give me others positions!! why always ST?????????? More than 5 seasons alwayssssss ST!!!!!!!
    Change this please!
    Don´t worry when they run out of Strikers …It´s the turn of the Keepers….months & months of them
    Gert Funck and achiie like this.

Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast