Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast
Like Tree159Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Improved Youth Academy!

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Cloverfield View Post
    Wait Nik, so you got a 5* player with 14tokens if I am correct? Is he close to 5 star or the 6 star (before I got a middle 4 star player)

If he is a middle 5 star player but fast trainer... I may be tempted.
    If he is not fast trainer then ... ****
    Quote Originally Posted by Cloverfield View Post
    Hm if this (tokened player==fast trainer) turns into a fact then I may try. I never find fast trainers after day 1-2 of season, so I get a youth tokened player I need in 1-2 weeks and have some spare greens, I have time to boost him up
    My sentiment too.

And I just wanted to confirm, the token kids are fast trainers.

Not much of the improvement, indeed.

Послато са GT-I8200 уз помоћ Тапатока

Rookie
    4 * player for 8 tokens. Still not interested...

Odoslané z LG-H850 pomocou Tapatalku

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos
    wrong
    I bought this nordgen before 4 seasons.
    Well, all depend, how you calculate it, lvl of player, how you see that, market availability etc. We all know you always lucky manager

If I'm lucky to buy a player 5* 98% then reach him to 6* 100% will cost only [ {(15 * 2) / 0.28} / 15] 7 green or rest
    But if I'm unlucky and buy a player 5* 82% then reach him to 6* 100% will cost 64 green.

Quote Originally Posted by ibangali
    Btw, this days it's hard to find 4/5* FT, most coming on the market are 3*
    If market is not dry then we should not cry, finding a 5* over 90% is a gold mine for all managers

I'm agree with all that we should not pay 10T or more for our academy players and all my point was "something is better than nothing (nothing is whatever we having before)".
    Thanks

Apprentice
    How many tokens this is too much . Can't sign

CM-16 likes this.

Pro
    I just got the offers and got a late 4th star for 12 tokens. Totally not interested in that as for 12 tokens I better can wait for a late 5 star youth and buy him for maybe 5 tokens. There is still no incentive for me to get the acadamy players. The only way acadamy players would become interesting for me is if it is a sort of a gamble. For 12 tokens you could get a four star player with a SA, a fast trainer low 5's or just a late 5 star youth for instance. Then it would become a little interesting.

So far in 60 seasons or so I have not bought 1 acadamy player and not going to do so in the future based on the current settings.
    FC Knudde:
    Seasons: 46
    League won: 33
    CL won: 10
    Cup won: 4

FC Killroy:
    Seasons: 32
    League won: 20
    CL won: 6
    Superleague: 3
    Cup won: 7

Even with reduced prices, I can't use this player. It would take 2 seasons of greens just to get him in to squad.

[Official] Improved Youth Academy!-img_20161130_072012.jpg

Nordeus shame on you for making such a teese of an 'upgrade' getting all managers hopes up
    madflo19 and CM-16 like this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

academy youth is just worthless. why do we need to pay with token its from our academy. i will only pay with $$$ not token to sign my youth.
    Albator1 likes this.

Rookie
    I still dont understand why I should pay tokens for my own players????? And if, why dont they have a special ability? It is still cheaper buying players on the free market....
    Gert Funck and Albator1 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Killroy View Post
    I just got the offers and got a late 4th star for 12 tokens. Totally not interested in that as for 12 tokens I better can wait for a late 5 star youth and buy him for maybe 5 tokens. There is still no incentive for me to get the acadamy players. The only way acadamy players would become interesting for me is if it is a sort of a gamble. For 12 tokens you could get a four star player with a SA, a fast trainer low 5's or just a late 5 star youth for instance. Then it would become a little interesting.

So far in 60 seasons or so I have not bought 1 acadamy player and not going to do so in the future based on the current settings.
    Never bought youth academy player and i never will under this circumstances. This attitude of nordeus shows only that they are intrested only to "make up" things and not to improve aspects of the game.

Послато са GT-I8200 уз помоћ Тапатока

Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast