Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: Vent Your Auctions Problems Here!

Unhappy Vent Your Auctions Problems Here!

Even though I posted my own thread so I can know about how to win an auction, I still find it a pain in my 455. Now I'm just gonna start this thread for anyone not only to vent away, but also to discuss the problems you have with this "Optimum" option to get 5* players
    Love The Nationality Games Here!

Hakurei United

Based On : Hakurei United (Touhou Soccer Series)
    Goals : Develop youths
    Dislikes : Disrespect, Cheating, Tankers

Tight on Token boi here and I wanna have some fun

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by CM-16 View Post
    Even though I posted my own thread so I can know about how to win an auction, I still find it a pain in my 455. Now I'm just gonna start this thread for anyone not only to vent away, but also to discuss the problems you have with this "Optimum" option to get 5* players
    Hmmm when biding to win a particular player then then bid extends to round 22 then you can't bid anymore because no token available. I do ask where do these managers get this token from . When I check bids for other players same manger(s) have place a bid . When I check for the next day . Some particular mangers are still biding. Could this be a cheat or they invested their money in the game .

Quote Originally Posted by REDEEMER130 View Post
    Hmmm when biding to win a particular player then then bid extends to round 22 then you can't bid anymore because no token available. I do ask where do these managers get this token from . When I check bids for other players same manger(s) have place a bid . When I check for the next day . Some particular mangers are still biding. Could this be a cheat or they invested their money in the game .
    Some people just have a lot of tokens and can afford bid wars. Doesn't necessarily mean they're cheating or doing anything illegal.

KFC Loella
    Level 36
    18 League Titles
    5 Champions League
    1 Cup
    Bunzo likes this.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

My worst experience was when I quit playing this game twice, BTW. In both instances I lost to the point I ran out of tokens. Firstly in 2014, I lost 20+ tokens, then in 2015, I lost 50+ tokens for several auctions that ended in nothing.

The only time I won a bidding war that costs me 20+ tokens is with the American Nic Brannan that costed me 38Ts. The only positive I could take at that time was that he is a great player.
    The Destroyers likes this.

Hakurei United

Rookie
    Timing is key for me. For instance there will be more people on the game between say 5pm and 10pm than there will in the early hours of the morning.
    Always have lots of tokens when bidding for players as having just 10-20 might not be enough. The most ive lost in a bidding war was 36 T!
    Also i was bidding with this other guy and he had 3.5M cash and i had over 5M cash yet he still bid more than the 3.5M he had! How is this possible?

It´s possible because he had enough cash to place an initial bid.
    After the auction he must make is account back in the black otherwise players from his squad will be sold to regain the debt
    The Destroyers and Gert Funck like this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunzo View Post
    It´s possible because he had enough cash to place an initial bid.
    After the auction he must make is account back in the black otherwise players from his squad will be sold to regain the debt
    Oh ok! Thanks for the info

So... Next Sunday is the new season. 100% chance of bidding wars, so...
    Be sure to share your stories here so the other managers can follow your success steps in getting the new U-21!

Hakurei United

Rookie
    Well by the start of the season i shall have around 150 tokens so bidding wars wont be a problem

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by The Destroyers View Post
    Well by the start of the season i shall have around 150 tokens so bidding wars wont be a problem
    The Destroyers likes this.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast