Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By nikolgiorgos

Thread: Pricing and affects of Bonus

Question Pricing and affects of Bonus

Good evening everyone!

I wanted to know if there is a calculator for ticket prices for each individual level.
    For example I am currently at level 34 and I am not sure how to max out my earnings at specific games.
    This question is for a maxed out stadium [260.000 Supporters].
    I did a break for 6 months and realized that there has been lots of new features like associations [Still searching for high tier managers, if interested PM me].
    I just wanted to make sure if the affects of player bonuses are only affecting the moral level and not the possession of ball or anything at all in game. Did anyone research something about this topic? I hope there is no big science behind it.
    Feel free to share your experience regarding to setting ticket prices if there isn't any calculator out there.

Pro tip:
    There is a advertisement bug on the mobile app of TopEleven, you can get unlimited amount of Moral-boosters, Heal-Boosters, Fitnes-Boosters.
    I just got over 80 Moral boosters pressing at get free booster-ads, while watching Turkey vs Kosovo match. Not sure if it also works for iOS, I tried it on an Android device.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Welcome
    There isn't any calculator but a good start is to set the ticket _lv X2 or 2,5.
    Depending from how well is your team performing and attract your fans.Then you 're making tests.
    Friendly games (and associations) has a different logic.
    There you can start testing from _lv X 0,5 or 0.3 (lower levels)
    * I 'm lv26 and have full stadium in asso games, with 16$ ticket.

I just wanted to make sure if the affects of player bonuses are only affecting the moral level and not the possession of ball or anything at all in game
    you mean win bonus ?

I just got over 80 Moral boosters pressing at get free booster-ads
    if it's only morale boosters, I 'm not interesting. For greens yes
    But every country has different videos.
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 11-12-2016 at 07:00 PM.
    Capt.Kaplan likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Thanks for your quick reply!
    Well as i mentioned the ad-bug works for every booster. I have like 800 Fitness-boosters (green) because my buildings are all maxed out and i receive a good amount if green pack from there. I think this new 4 X training before each game is a huge deal breaker... i hope my green packs will last me long enough
    You don't have to watch the videos just press play and do something else while it playing in the background ;D

4x training is only when u have only 1 game that day (I thought)
    WZAWZDB!

I think this new 4 X training before each game is a huge deal breaker..
    this is something you can totally ignore (let's call it a "promo" of the new training ).
    Important is the 0-10 % bonus.
    There, with 2 set of drills and the X2 bonus (upper right button but it's extra, like free boosters or the blue button of replenish condition) you 're ok.
    And don't forget to tab the % button (whatever you choose) during the game.

Famous
    I'm level 31 (lvl 32 tomorrow and prices go up obviously) and my ticket prices are League £125, CL £123 and Cup £130. As long as I'm winning my games are max attendance at these prices.
    So you are a few levels above me you know you can go higher than that on all of them.

hmm, but if he 's out and didn't promote or lost many games, the team maybe cannot attract the fans.
    Better to start with a price of 80-90 $ and rising in every game than setting a high price, not having fans and income and then lowering the price.

Well my return was stunning, in 1hr i will be very likely champion in my league... lets hope for the best. I will set it at 80$ that formula LVL x 2 makes somewhat sense. I didn't know that a winning streak could affect the amount of viewers... i thought i was only the price.

What I also noticed is that playing 4-4-2 with Counter On and short passes is apparently the new OP formation. In the past (1 year ago) it was the 4-1-2-2-1 [Diamond] Formation which dominated every game. The thing is in the past, setting counters on was a huge mistake and today it is almost necessary. Anyone else made the same experience? Oh btw i am still searching for some 5 or 5+ star rated trainers for my association. only 2 missing. I can assure you we will have a great time!

Pricing and affects of Bonus-1st.jpg

I made it