Page 25 of 49 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast
Like Tree31Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Season 34

every level still hard to find a player.....less token than need to bid with people with many token....but still fight till the end....

Damn, just missed to watch my league fixture and it almost ended in disappointment...
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Adi
    Banned
    guess what? ...same **** all over again..payed 2 tokens to change match time...against a team who had 2 straight defeats and a game just 1 hour before in CL....goalkeeper rated 5-5........my team all 99% great form....3-2 for him.....**** this **** man...don't even bother to keep morale, form condition...in fact adios live games....I get 2-3 guys cheering for the other team ...wtf? am I playing on my account and my team or are they?...

for every guy who wants to watch my game 2 tokens entry

Results for 06.12.2012:

League W 2-1: In a game I would of thought that would of been a straight-forward home win, turned out to a game I had to pinch, It turned out to be a goal from my left defender in the 88th minute that won the game, goal would of came from either a corner or he made that good run like he did last time he scored. Rivals noonwdb won by the same scoreline with their winner coming in the 77th minute, we remain top of the pile by 3 points. My Second Striker got injured and used 15 medics to revive him.

Champions League W 5-0: I was away from my computer for the second time today and I missed this game as well, and came back to my computer and logged on and was suprised to see my team record such a big win to seal the semi-final place, Using those 15 medics payed off, He scored twice, Lopez also scored twice and "Lazy Benoit" added the 5th, The other manager watched the game, kind of feel sorry for him, watching his team lose like that on his home ground. But this sets up the big semi-final...

Batigo United vs July Fourth First Leg Away, Monday. Second Leg Home, Wednesday. This match would be the equivalent of Barcelona vs Real Madrid. The 2 strongest clubs in the competition. (They won first leg of Quarter-Finals 4-1.)

Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    guess what? ...same **** all over again..payed 2 tokens to change match time...against a team who had 2 straight defeats and a game just 1 hour before in CL....goalkeeper rated 5-5........my team all 99% great form....3-2 for him.....**** this **** man...don't even bother to keep morale, form condition...in fact adios live games....I get 2-3 guys cheering for the other team ...wtf? am I playing on my account and my team or are they?...

for every guy who wants to watch my game 2 tokens entry
    For me this is the biggest single failing in the game, allowing supporters/friends being able to influence the score, especially when the stadium capacity is full with your own fans who paid to watch your team.
    Where do they support from? maybe they are on the stadium roof or in the club store watching the big screen. Pathetic!
    Level 1,2,3,4,5,6 League winners

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

P267 W244 D2 L11 GF1024 GA91

Adi
    Banned
    yeah I told this to them in an email...the answer was this: Top Eleven is a social football-based game and friend support is one of the features, and we have no intention to remove it.

in other words: they said **** off!! I posted in the old forum a picture from a match at home against a team who always gets 6-8 ppl in...lev 2, 5-6, 18...so that guy has always a 15% bonus at home or away....I'm playing at level 30 and my games are influenced by guys at level 5.....funny right?

all for a few tokens more: the motto of Top 11...........I'm just going to take my dick out and wave it to them....patethic developers

05/06.12.2012

All wins...good for me...
    I was drunk yesterday and I cant upload stats...

Games

League table

Quote Originally Posted by NTNK View Post
    05/06.12.2012

All wins...good for me...
    I was drunk yesterday and I cant upload stats...

Games

League table

Your going through to the champions league semi-finals as well... The return game against PARTIZAN in the league is going to be pivotal to your league success this season. Its close. Whos arranging friendly match???

I dont know this guy...I remove him right now...

Lost my league match 0-2 (home), to the leaders. He is now 18pts ahead of me.

Had a good win (5-0 away), in the CL. Thought I was in for a tough game as his team was slightly stronger than mine. But he did play a strange formation (5-3-1-1).

Page 25 of 49 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast