Page 5 of 49 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Like Tree31Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Season 34

Rookie
    what the F is this?? just the 1st L match of the season and..........

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by jtcfmb View Post
    out of curiosity, are you paulbonnick from the old forum? i'm asking because both of you are spending a huge amount of money. seems like very high level.
    I am paulbonnick from the old forum July Fourth i have left about $155 million....I'm only level 17

first 4 games for kilkenny rugby fc...7-0 win cup. 10-0 win cup. 4-3 loss friendly. 4-1 win league.

hi i am lvl 5 and i have a friend is same lvl but we are not in same league and we are friends since lvl1.how can we be together in league??

Won my first CL match by 1-0 away against the strongest of my group rivals. Looking through the various groups, it's so disappointing that there are 3 Fenerbahce's in the competition. Wish people would be a little more inventive with their team names.

Quote Originally Posted by Charmarrot Beattie View Post
    All my players come from the U-21 youth acedemy, I don't spend tokens on the transfer market or scout signings.
    I assign every fresh 18 year old with a training program (position or skill)
    I'm going to use this strategy since buying players from auctions is quite an irritating process. There's always someone who outbids me at the final couple of seconds and probably have tons of tokens to go 10, 20 rounds. Bummer!

All the best to you too!!!

Last season I was grouped with teams with 10+ average star rating difference from my squad making me the worst team in the league. True enough I was on the bottom of the table when season ended. This was the first time missed promotion.

This time around, I'm grouped with much less the same average quality teams. Better results this season... hopefully (crossing my fingers).

Just lost my 1st match though. Sigh..

Quote Originally Posted by katocrazy View Post
    what the F is this?? just the 1st L match of the season and..........
    2 injuries already, that sucks...
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Results For 20.11.2012

League Round 1: Won 3-0, got off to a good start with a win against last seasons champions league finalists, I have quite a tough league this season and I have Identified at least 6 teams in my league that I deem to be active players, theres even a few scout players on other teams but they arent any full scout squads.

Champions League Group Stage Round 1: W 4-0, A great start to the champions league campaign with a strong performance all round, I didn't turn up for this game mind - Felt like I didn't need to, I have a relatively easy group again this season in the champions league. Last 8 is probably where I will face active opposition.

Also the new youth players arrived this morning, as always the 4* player is released and the 2* player is put on the transfer market. I will recieve $16 million at least in the transfer fee, this will pay for contract renewals this season.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Great start for me. 5 wins and 1 draw.
    Cup: 5-0, 4-0. Champions league: 0-0 (should have been a win!). Friendlies: 3-1, 3-1. League: 7-0.
    Team: FC Kabel Ã…ttio
    Level: 15
    Season: 15
    League: 7 first place, 4 second place, 2 third place
    Champions League: 2 first place, 3 third place
    Cup: 1 first place, 2 third place
    Flags: 56

Page 5 of 49 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast