Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: jersey's exchange

jersey's exchange

Hi guys, is there someone that have a vertical 7 stripes Black/Blue jersey and want to exchange it? I offer a Yellow jersey with a black neck, and a white jersey with black neck. Thanks for the attention, have a nice day!

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.n...52511219_n.jpg

ps: In this picture, there is the jersey that i search
    Last edited by Nino Pulvirenti; 11-30-2012 at 08:42 AM. Reason: more details

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    It will be kinda hard for you to find that one, but you can create something like that it's cost 10 tokens
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    It will be kinda hard for you to find that one, but you can create something like that it's cost 10 tokens
    The picture he posted said 7 tokens, so isn't it 7? I think he's asking for a trade because he doesn't want to waste the tokens, you know.

Apprentice
    By the way, if anyone wants to trade, I'm looking for a white and bright green jersey for my new main kit, and another jersey, black and another colour for my away kit. Please post here so I can see whether the design is alright for me, I prefer the cross design but may accept other designs.

I can offer a red jersey with a diagonal black stripe, and a black jersey with a diagonal blue stripe, both the 8 tokens design with one diagonal stripe from the shoulder to the bottom left corner.
    Last edited by Aaron Ramsey Tiong; 11-30-2012 at 11:13 AM.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    No he want because he can't find that jersey anymore :P
    Nino Pulvirenti likes this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    No he want because he can't find that jersey anymore :P
    I don't think you can tell him his intentions, why he wants it is up to him.

If he doesn't mind the tokens, then he can make a similar one for 10 tokens, but I don't think he'll do that, because he might not want to waste the tokens. Or because he wants 7 stripes specifically.
    Last edited by Aaron Ramsey Tiong; 11-30-2012 at 11:20 AM.
    Nino Pulvirenti likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron Ramsey Tiong View Post
    I don't think you can tell him his intentions, why he wants it is up to him.

If he doesn't mind the tokens, then he can make a similar one for 10 tokens, but I don't think he'll do that, because he might not want to waste the tokens. Or because he wants 7 stripes specifically.
    Thanks to all for the answers. I want 7 stripes specifically.
    I have written several times to T11 staff for seven stripes template in the editor, but still nothing...
    Last edited by Nino Pulvirenti; 11-30-2012 at 12:13 PM.

I think a market among managers, of jerseyand logos, a bit like what happens to the players market, it might be a good idea. the ability to sell or trade items would be wonderful

I hope to an exchange because this jersey is not more available in the club shop...

Thanks to all. I solved the problem!! Have a nice Day!!
    The admin can close the thread.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast