Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Transfer Market

Same here still very poor

Addicted
    What is wrong going on here?

This is very weird, I have been waiting until 1-2 am everyday since Day 1, but all the players on the market are ****s.

Nordeus, any comments?
    Bunzo likes this.

every new season the same story no good players no Nordgen on the market.....so we have to buy 4stars players and play cup and champions league with opponents two levels higher.....thank you Nordeus......this is the right way to lose active managers
    Bunzo and dave1311 like this.

Rookie
    Just got these 2 off transfer market for a combined fee of 5 tokens. Its been a good day.

Transfer Market-screenshot005.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by The Destroyers View Post
    Just got these 2 off transfer market for a combined fee of 5 tokens. Its been a good day.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot005.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	100.6 KB 
ID:	73653

What was the name of the teams you bought them from ?
    Are they Nordgens or someone at higher level is dumping their slow training academy player?
    The Destroyers likes this.

Rookie
    They were made up names and none of the players had ever played a game? ill see if i can find out the names of the teams.

I dont think i can find the teams they were playing for but they definitly were random made up names lol.
    Ill see how they get on in their first few games and training. I dont power train players so would i notice if they were fast trainers compared to the rest of my team?

Thanks for the info by the way .
    Last edited by The Destroyers; 11-18-2016 at 01:50 PM. Reason: Cant find the team names
    Bunzo likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by The Destroyers View Post
    They were made up names and none of the players had ever played a game? ill see if i can find out the names of the teams.
    Hope it wash´t from FC Unfortunate ,AC Mince or Useless FC ?

But from what you say they sound like Nordgens & should train fairly fast

Rookie
    lol ill see how they get on . Thanks for the info mate
    Bunzo likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Eneifos View Post
    What is a nordgen and how do i find them
    They're players generated by Nordeus. Total noob players with zero match stats, but also with promising skill sets, and generally with good star ratings along with "odd" or "strange"(?) team names. Also they tend to appear early morning (for me at least - I'm in the UK) on the transfer market, and you could well pick up them up for a bargain.. ie a couple of tokens instead of shelling out a lot of tokens instead, unless your prepared to do this for players with the skills/stars you want or need. You could very well find yourself getting sucked in to a bidding war, on the Transfer Market that is, for Nordgens too.

I myself grabbed a few over the past two season and they're doing rather well.. for me at least.
    You have to be patient though as some of these Nordgens can turn out to be slow to gain their skill sets. In the main the ones I've got have risen nicely from 4-5 stars and training has improved them dramatically. I use Top Eleven Old version to train them as you can target their skill sets, unlike the current game that increases all of the skills at the same time. Def - Att - Phys/Ment.

On a slightly different note, I don't buy players from the market at the end of the season. Due to the fact that when you get promoted you lose stars, and as some claim, and have apparently proven, their skills drop down too, despite counter claims from Nordeus over this issue.

No doubt there will be someone who will correct me on any of the above with regards to Nordgens.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12