Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By nikolgiorgos
  • 1 Post By XA14
  • 1 Post By LeManiaque

Thread: I have not seen a fair play match in ages

Question I have not seen a fair play match in ages

Hello, I am writing here with a question: what are the factors influencing fair play (meaning not to take cards)?

I am asking because I have not managed a fair play in ages and, as you know, no reds are accumulating. Having a rate of 1 injury to every second day or so, this makes me not so happy

So far as I saw tackling has "nada" influence on the cards. By me is set by default on normal and if I see that I am wining and no cards are accumulated I am reducing it during the game to "soft" but still earning cards...

What I am taking in consideration is the financial motivation and the captains, because these are the things that I altered since this period started. I mean I sold some (older) players that use to be captains and also I have increased the financial motivation (tough league, chances in the cup, willing to win CL... you know the drill).
    What worth mentioning is that I have a young team: max age is at 24 and average age is 20.9... could this be a factor... the lack of "experience" of the players I mean... combined with their youthful enthusiasm...
    Here I have attached also some pics with my team. Now the second team is on field due to strategies...

I have not seen a fair play match in ages-main-team.jpgI have not seen a fair play match in ages-reserves.jpg

I am looking forward for some hints and tips... I have searched but did not found any relevant ones so far...

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    So far as I saw tackling has "nada" influence on the cards.
    hmm, that's not sure.
    For me it's the "Wheel of fortune" theory.
    In some games the program consider this, in many others no.

What I am taking in consideration is the financial motivation
    a myth is saying that max (lv4) win bonus can cause more cards

I sold some (older) players that use to be captains
    Captain it's for the fan part of the game. Has no influence.
    Confirmed by T11 guys.

If I have an early book (yellow) and my player has mid.-low rate, I sub him cause the 2nd card is coming soon.
    If oppo get a red card, don't rush to attack.
    Happened many times to score after this.
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 11-19-2016 at 11:15 AM.
    Bunzo and LeManiaque like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Nothing to do with age I have a team at 21.6 av years & so far only one booking (yellow) this season & I change between Hard & Normal most games .I´ve never heard of "Soft" but if you mean the option easy I´ve never tried that .
    Also I don´t think there is any proof in the win bonus for matches having any affect on the game.
    The only thing for your situation would be if your players were at low moral or condition but they look fine ….so maybe it´s just bad luck ?

I believe it may be a combination of condition, morale, tackling, importance of the match, and the random factor of this game that causes cards. Then there are some players that play like Pepe and Ramos that are like card magnets.
    Bunzo likes this.

Possession bonus causes more fouls as well as a condition/defensive Q discrepancy against your opponents. Also using the wrong marking system causes cards.
    Renamed to Bolton Wanderers Season 27.
    League Winners: 3,5,8,16,21,24,26,30,31,40
    Cup Winners: Seasons 10,25,28,35,40
    CL Winners: Seasons 19,23.37,
    Nivea winners; Season 30,41
    The Hoof is the Proof.

I play all of my easy games with tackling style on Easy to get a "fair play" red box and it goes fine most of the times.
    It wasn't our day.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by XA14 View Post
    there are some players that play like Pepe and Ramos that are like card magnets.
    Almost always better a foul than a goal.

Nobody has mentioned arrows and out of position players, wrong arrows for the situation seem to lead to fouls easily.
    Bunzo likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by LeManiaque View Post
    Almost always better a foul than a goal.

Nobody has mentioned arrows and out of position players, wrong arrows for the situation seem to lead to fouls easily.
    ^These are true. If a defender is against a striker or winger that has had his way most of the game, or the reverse situation if you are on the attack, a card may happen.
    Last edited by XA14; 11-20-2016 at 09:50 AM.