Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: How to Find Good Striker

Apprentice
    What's your team mentality? I find that strikers rating always low if defend and counter. Defender rating is low if attacking.
    Last edited by woopypooky; 11-21-2016 at 02:28 AM.

I got this striker last season as a Nordgen after putting some things into consideration....he had not so convincing first game and I had someone performing better, so I just left him on the bench and loan him out during Association matches.. Now he his doing very well. this second guy is a youth academy product, I needed a good striker, so I thought he could come good, so I trained him from 80% to a scout and added a free kick SA... He is doing well too, but I am not excited as he may not maintain the momentum

. is this good player or not and what type of trainings to train him

i dont know how anyone can tell if he is a good player by looking at his skill attribute. all i can say is not bad with his SA FK. If you wanna know then buy and try him. If he is a fast trainer then save your green and drill him.
    Here is mine bought for 1token norgen 18yo with one on one Sa add sp amc drill him from 5* 95%-130% 7* then give him his first game.

no motm yet but not bad scoring.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Awe Imoleayo Peter View Post
    I got this striker last season as a Nordgen after putting some things into consideration....he had not so convincing first game and I had someone performing better, so I just left him on the bench and loan him out during Association matches.. Now he his doing very well. this second guy is a youth academy product, I needed a good striker, so I thought he could come good, so I trained him from 80% to a scout and added a free kick SA... He is doing well too, but I am not excited as he may not maintain the momentum
    LOL so you took my name and gave it away hahahaha

At least you could have the decency and drop some green packs and make me World Class ffs, I'm not asking Superstar or Legend LOL
    Club: AF Goodfellas - Level 40 - Captain of Goodfellas Mobsters association Platinium

League Winner : 30, Runner-Up: 1

UCL Winner: 17, Finalist: 11

Cup Winner: 18, Finalist: 12

Treble: 10

AF Goodfellas Legend - John Guidetti - 604 games - 1229 goals - 480 assists (retired)

Next Legend in Action - Constantin Budescu - 385 games - 577 goals - 323 assists so far..

lol bro! give him sometime he is only 18. A good striker you have there Peter.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by HairDryer View Post
    i dont know how anyone can tell if he is a good player by looking at his skill attribute. all i can say is not bad with his SA FK. If you wanna know then buy and try him. If he is a fast trainer then save your green and drill him.
    Here is mine bought for 1token norgen 18yo with one on one Sa add sp amc drill him from 5* 95%-130% 7* then give him his first game.

no motm yet but not bad scoring.

How many green packs did you need for this upgrade?

not really sure abt the amount of green use on him probably 150 or close to 200.

I find that vood strikers have become more difficult to find in the regular market since the recommended players were introduced. Especially with NG's of any age. With NG's or players with no stats its just trial & error.

I have bought and tried many young NG's but ended up buying a recommened striker twice now and can't complain. In short, buy goals, not quality or skills.

mine is the other way round my recommendation is dissappointing so far but my young NG's power train is on fire.
    Awe Imoleayo Peter likes this.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast