Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: All notifications disappeared!

All notifications disappeared!

Just some 4 weeks ago all the incomming notifications regarding the next match or the message that I receive from my FA mates have suddenly disappeared. The do come to my phone in wifi mode but with huge delay - e.g. some requests from my friends to visit their match come 2-3 hours after the've been posted. When the phone is in 4G mode no messages or notifications come at all. No changes have been made to the game itself or to the application settings. In the phone menus everything is ON.

Please, advice what else to check?

Thank you in advance

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by a.gavrilin View Post
    Just some 4 weeks ago all the incomming notifications regarding the next match or the message that I receive from my FA mates have suddenly disappeared. The do come to my phone in wifi mode but with huge delay - e.g. some requests from my friends to visit their match come 2-3 hours after the've been posted. When the phone is in 4G mode no messages or notifications come at all. No changes have been made to the game itself or to the application settings. In the phone menus everything is ON.

Please, advice what else to check?

Thank you in advance
    Reinstall the app
    nitiznath likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by REDEEMER130 View Post
    Reinstall the app
    Thanks man, your great advice really did help to solve all the problems - I did clear my devices with complete and full uninstall of the application and then installed it once again. Now the application works perfectly well - I again have my video offers, notifications keep coming in proper time, the general speed is increased greatly!
    Last edited by a.gavrilin; 11-22-2016 at 08:13 PM.

Apprentice
    Thanks man, your great advice really did help to solve all the problems - I did clear my devices with complete and full uninstall of the application and then installed it once again. Now the application works perfectly well - I again have my video offers, notifications keep coming in proper time, the general speed is increased greatly!
    You welcome

You welcome
    Looks like I was a little bit in a hurry - the problem with notifications was not solved with the reinstall. Yesterday after the reinstall the notifications seemed to work fine but with WIFI connection on. Today the whole day I was using only my 4G connection and no message or notifocation ever appeared, even regarding the next game in 15 minutes. Any other idea what it can be?

Apprentice
    Looks like I was a little bit in a hurry - the problem with notifications was not solved with the reinstall. Yesterday after the reinstall the notifications seemed to work fine but with WIFI connection on. Today the whole day I was using only my 4G connection and no message or notifocation ever appeared, even regarding the next game in 15 minutes. Any other idea what it can be?
    Maybe your 4G connection might be poor.

Try resetting your internet setting .

Maybe your 4G connection might be poor.

Try resetting your internet setting .
    Already checked it - 4G is perfect, as the game itself runs perfectly well. Starting from today I have no notifications even with WIFI connection. No changes have ever been made - they simply stop comming

I don't receive notifications on my phone - Android
    If you are having problems with receiving notifications from our Top Eleven app, please follow the specific instructions below:

1. Go to General Settings > Notifications,
    2. Find the Top Eleven app in the list
    3. Enable notifications.

As Android operates on many different devices, this process may vary slightly from handset to handset. Please consult your manufacturer’s manual (or native Help Center) for further guidance if needed.

Remember that Top Eleven has to be installed in the internal memory of your device. If you have it in your SD card, notifications won't work.

Quote Originally Posted by Crisismana View Post
    I don't receive notifications on my phone - Android
    If you are having problems with receiving notifications from our Top Eleven app, please follow the specific instructions below:

1. Go to General Settings > Notifications,
    2. Find the Top Eleven app in the list
    3. Enable notifications.

As Android operates on many different devices, this process may vary slightly from handset to handset. Please consult your manufacturer’s manual (or native Help Center) for further guidance if needed.

Remember that Top Eleven has to be installed in the internal memory of your device. If you have it in your SD card, notifications won't work.
    Thank you for the advice - just checked it. Unfrotunately everything is ON. Tried to switch everything off and then again on but still no result. The problem is really quite a strange one

you should move your game into internal phone storage. because if it is at SD card the game notificatuon won't work. *reply again if it on internal phone storage

check your phone setting - apps manager - SD card - move the game to internal storage.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast