Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: All notifications disappeared!

Quote Originally Posted by Crisismana View Post
    you should move your game into internal phone storage. because if it is at SD card the game notificatuon won't work. *reply again if it on internal phone storage

check your phone setting - apps manager - SD card - move the game to internal storage.

Just checked it - it is in the internal phone memory on the phone and the notifications don't come, while on tablet it is on SD cards and I have all the notifications but with wifi only as on tablet I have no 4G/3G connection. So this is sure not the case

if it not show the notification, i don't know any tips except you need to report it to CS nordeus in game.

or you need manually setting alarm 5 minute before your game with your phone alarm if you urgently need that notification.

for my self, usually i don't really dependen on notif when to play, cause i always remember when next i play. or i just casually setting formation for next match watch or not i do my best setting. have been play the game for 3 years now, i just play casually lately.

Quote Originally Posted by Crisismana View Post
    if it not show the notification, i don't know any tips except you need to report it to CS nordeus in game.

or you need manually setting alarm 5 minute before your game with your phone alarm if you urgently need that notification.

for my self, usually i don't really dependen on notif when to play, cause i always remember when next i play. or i just casually setting formation for next match watch or not i do my best setting. have been play the game for 3 years now, i just play casually lately.
    The problem is not only in the notifications regarding the match, but also in the messages from my friends who sometimes need my help or support in their matches and I can not reply or assist them in time as I don't receive these notifications and I can not enter the game every hour just to check if there are any new messages

I m having the exact same issue
    a.gavrilin likes this.

Have you tried to write to support? I think you should.
    It wasn't our day.

Hi Pluply,

Wow, this topic is exactly 1 year already. Crazy!!!

So I had the same problem for almost the whole year, so I got used to it and didn't pay any attention. Btw, 2 of my attempts to get any reply from the developers failed as nobody ever replied (just as usual). When suddenly some 2 months ago, when I was playing with some setting in my phone the situation changed and now I have everything working fine.

So my solution is as follows (for android users):
    1. Go to you phone setting-applications-application manager-top eleven-notifications.
    2. Switch off all the notifications and enter the game
    3. Go back to notifications and switch on only the below:
    - allow notifications
    - set as priority
    - preview in pop-ups

The other 2 options must be switched off:
    - hide on lock screen
    - hide content on lock screen.

4. Restart you phone (no idea really if this is necessary but I did it) and get back to the game.

These are my 4 steps which helped me get back the notifications (if certainly we are talking about the same problem). If ti doesn't help - go and play yourself with game settings in application manager.

Let me know your results

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12