Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: are League winners predetermined?

Quote Originally Posted by CarlTaut View Post
    There's more, there is a big coincidence... I played against both these teams on the 12 day of the league. Don't it looks like the game tries to find you an opponent when there aren't?
    Quote Originally Posted by ndog View Post
    I find it hard to believe it's predetermined but like you I find myself having lost against a much worse team who are winning the league. The coincidence is I also faced them on day 12 and also lost 3-0.

Surely has to be a coincidence but that is a little odd...
    Few days ago post this coincidence too, and it's weird, really don't know what to say...
    Quote Originally Posted by marc31 View Post
    I think that talkings of that was discused in few posts some days/weeks ago, I don't remembered well...
    In 1st season, I fought with 1 player for the first place. In round 12 played at his ground, and beated him with 6-0. In return, was the derby for 1st place, in penultimate round, 25th (remembered well ), same formations, and beated me 0-1 and he win the League.
    Last season conquered with one friend for League. Beated him in 12th round, and then secured 1st place with a draw in 25th round. I won League and he was second.
    This "year", after 4 matches me and another manager already leading the League with 3 points difference from 3rd place. I looked on schedule, and guess what? In 12th round we meet at my home, and then at him in 25th.
    I don't Blame Nordeus ( yet ), but it is strange... I really want to see if we still leading on 12th...
    What do you think?
    http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...t-seasons.html

I played yesterday the derby and beat him 3-1, and he fall on 3rd.
    tortoise likes this.
    FCN Iași
    ---------
    Season 1 - 3 rounds
    Season 2 - 2nd on Level 1
    Season 3 - Level 2 League Winner, Champions League Winner, Cup finalist

Pepp Crawford - best player of my team.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tortoise View Post
    I'm Sure schedule are not casual... when none of your league opponent is active the game decide what opponent will combat with you for the league title and set the game on day 12
    ero sicuro l'avessi notato anche tu :-)
    I was sure you noticed that too :-)

Quote Originally Posted by tortoise View Post
    I'm Sure schedule are not casual... when none of your league opponent is active the game decide what opponent will combat with you for the league title and set the game on day 12
    But in my League, I have few managers, at least 4-5, who are active, saw often that they are changing formations...
    FCN Iași
    ---------
    Season 1 - 3 rounds
    Season 2 - 2nd on Level 1
    Season 3 - Level 2 League Winner, Champions League Winner, Cup finalist

Pepp Crawford - best player of my team.

Rookie
    these are just coincidences. if you go to all the games everything becomes easier and if you keep a constant presence in the top eleven gonna studying other teams, etc.
    Dragons FC

Season 1 - 1st place
    Season 2 - 1st place

these are weird coincidences though.. there's more, the first 6-7 days of the season my 2 strikers were nothing but awesome, with scoring average of 1+ goals per game, and many assists.. since day 7, it's like they just turned into **** for no reason, they hardly score goals, missing over 3-4 one on one's a game, most of my goals since then are scored by my midfielders and defenders. not to mention one of them is 6* and other one is 7*.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123