Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Your Favorite Formations?

4-1-2-1-2 or 5-2-2-1 when I get the chance

Why people play attacking with 4-5-1 V? It's counter attack formation.
    My Team<<<<<<<< When we lose one blessing, another is often most unexpectedly given in its place.” –C. S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by fmldotcom View Post
    Why people play attacking with 4-5-1 V? It's counter attack formation.
    i dont like that formation, that formation feels very weak for me

Any formation for my team so long as its not illegal
    Started 21/02/13
    Team: (Kashiwa Washi) (柏イーグル) (คะชิวะนกอินทรี) (柏市鹰)
    Current Season / Level: 3
    Achievements:
    Season 1 / Level 1
    league champion
    Season 2 / Level 2
    League champion Undefeated GA = 1
    Champions League Undefeated GA = 0
    Cup Champions

View The Mighty Washi Team Stats

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Sidious View Post
    Any formation for my team so long as its not illegal
    you must have 1 you like more than the other?

Quote Originally Posted by Capticus View Post
    i dont like that formation, that formation feels very weak for me
    It's one of the weakest formations in the game. It works best as a counter attacking tactic with organised defense then long balls to the wings for the fast wingers to counter attack. It only works well if you have a monster of a team, total domination in quality over the opposition. The biggest problem with this formation is the space between the players are longer than most other formations making it difficult to link the defense with attack. Another problem is most players that adopt this formation are wing play fanatics. They are mostly CR7 fans but there's only 1 CR7 in the world and attacking through the wings with 1 ST is pretty weak in general. So simple! Attacking middle = shoot, pass to front/side or dribble >>>> Attacking wings = cross or dribble. It's a shame most managers do not understand the basics and over-rate this formation. In order for this formation to operate successful as an attacking formation, you need 2 super powerful wingers that can pass, dribble and score. You would have very low chance to opt an attacking mentality against a better opponent even if he has 3 DC.
    My Team<<<<<<<< When we lose one blessing, another is often most unexpectedly given in its place.” –C. S. Lewis

Addicted
    Bog standard 4-4-2 or 4-1-4-1 if facing a stronger team.
    Rhondda Rovers (The Rebirth) - Season 5, Level 3

Career Progress:

League Titles - 3
    Cup Winners - 1
    Champions League Winners - 1

Rookie
    4-4-1-1 for me counter attacks

or 4-5-1 motivated

Rookie
    4-5-1V Attacking always

Quote Originally Posted by fmldotcom View Post
    It's one of the weakest formations in the game. It works best as a counter attacking tactic with organised defense then long balls to the wings for the fast wingers to counter attack. It only works well if you have a monster of a team, total domination in quality over the opposition. The biggest problem with this formation is the space between the players are longer than most other formations making it difficult to link the defense with attack. Another problem is most players that adopt this formation are wing play fanatics. They are mostly CR7 fans but there's only 1 CR7 in the world and attacking through the wings with 1 ST is pretty weak in general. So simple! Attacking middle = shoot, pass to front/side or dribble >>>> Attacking wings = cross or dribble. It's a shame most managers do not understand the basics and over-rate this formation. In order for this formation to operate successful as an attacking formation, you need 2 super powerful wingers that can pass, dribble and score. You would have very low chance to opt an attacking mentality against a better opponent even if he has 3 DC.
    Hi fmldotcom, you have your point about 4-5-1V style. I played it the whole time last season mostly counter attack however it do not work anymore for me.
    I wonder what kind of formation you are usually use and how to use it effectively Thanks

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast