Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: How can I beat him?!?

ive experienced this myselfe....if i put my team with an atacking mentality, no matter what oponent (stronger weaker, all the same), i have like 15 shots and 5 shots on target.........if i change the mentality to defense, booommmmm!!!!!!! 28 shots and 12 on target.......and im talkinf in switch mentality...only that nothing else, tatic remains the same as other orders...weird huh?

Because when you change the mentality you change the "line of presure" so the game starts from more back or forward, sometimes is better start going to the goal elaborationg a thing starting from your field, passing by passing, crossing midfield and slowly one arrive to the goal.
    Happen. Remember, line of pressure.

Addicted
    i already gave up...... the system is just doesn't want you to win....then you won no matter what...yea...today.... just got 2 draw in CL and league in a row... LOL i watch the first one.... that was half of my sub team in the CL....well... getting 1:1 is ok..... that i put my top team on.... i didn't watch the league......and i just checked...2:2.... ok ....alright, the system already make up its mind to give the title to the 2nd strong team again.... i get it's mind.... so~ ok.... i am letting my team to die out~ use all the tokens, packs and then i will say bye bye to this game~
    Justin Cheong likes this.

Famous
    I can't help but feel some morbid satisfaction whenever someone talks about quitting like this. Quit FC, I like that.

Addicted
    well... since 2015 until last month, I watch 95% of the game and do regular training... (you can tell... 2 or 3 season ago...i already in LV91 training LV (i reach that max LV for a supper long time already) ).... and since last month... i am exhaust about that... no matter what i did, the team can't win/hard to win.... yea, no team can win all game.... but when it come to troll.... like winning 1:0 to the position 13 team... and the goal score at 88min.... that is really troll.... and it happen again and again and again.... just kind of tired of it.... so, since last season, most of the game i didn't even watch.... i think i watched only 4 games..... which was the same team in CL and league.... i draw two and lost two... (got each draw and lost in CL and league...) and in this season, i did nothing to CUP.... I can kick two 170+% team out... (i didn't even train to +10%).... and while in league... lost to the one that fight title with me and draw a game today with the position 10.... so... what ever~ the system want you to win, you will even you put your ST in DC.... and GK as ST.... you still win.... (you know what, actually 4-5 season ago, i put all my players in a side.... left the left side completely wide open and half of the player are not in their position (still my first 11, just wrong position) i can still won the same Q team....you tell me that the system did not make up its mind ahead? i am not talking just one game, i won in that formation for 4 game... + 3 friendly which the higher LV thought i was the easy target to test out their team.... 7 game won in a row for that, i know no matter what to do is useless...it just looks like doing something, but it will up to the system "mind" )
    Quit FC is just warn my AF team, i am quitting...you saw it... i even use token to change the name to "QUIT"...mean, i am really mean that" LOL
    LeManiaque likes this.

lol! i did the same to my team AlreadyQuit but after 6 month i am back again. Damn you nordeus.
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Because when you change the mentality you change the "line of presure" so the game starts from more back or forward, sometimes is better start going to the goal elaborationg a thing starting from your field, passing by passing, crossing midfield and slowly one arrive to the goal.
    Happen. Remember, line of pressure.
    so, let me get this right.....if i put a atacking mentality in the team that means the team will press too high??? even if i have own field press?? is that what you saying?

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by José Carlos Matias View Post
    so, let me get this right.....if i put a atacking mentality in the team that means the team will press too high??? even if i have own field press?? is that what you saying?
    whatever... i already said so many times... the system want you win, you do nothing and still win.... the system not favor you to win, no matter what you do, you will 100% won't win ~~ LOL i lost CUP already.... and then won 1:0 at 88min for a 85% team... and then draw 0:0 again~ LOL, so....attacking mentality mean anything? well...my team is attack mentality since season 1...never change and keep winning until the recent 6 games.... and those are opposites that i face and won supper easy before...

i understand you perfectly Ahlony....yesterday lost my place to the cup's finals losing at home 1-3 againsta team alot weaker.....me 108% and him a 85%. i draw at his home on 1º round 1-1 and i was using my second team, cause that day had an important league game and now the guy came at my home scoring 3 gols....on 3 shots on target....my GR that as 7s and 8s as game classification, in that game had 5....and alll defenses had 6...... and i mean a 7 stars GR and 6 stars defenders, one of them almost 7 stars......and the guy used 4 stars STs....he didnt even bothered to be on at the time of game, i was on with friends suporting me...just hilarious.....but not fun at all.........the team was on top as mental as condition, there is no way no one can explain that to me............nordeus didnt want me to get cup as i get it last season, is the only reason i can find..

Addicted
    Lol, I didn't even bother to watch the game anymore, and just draw to CL again, but win in shoot out lol, recent 8 game , draw 6 time in regular time, won one and lost 1, and I didn't change anything in my team, and my team is even stronger than beginning of the season, lol that why I quit, this is not fun as it can't explain that, I am enjoying playing other game already lol, T11 is kicking ppl out as each change they made is killing the game lol

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast