Thread: Very Easy Training Drills

Very Easy Training Drills

The ones that cost 0.75% condition. How come you always lose 1%? You would think statistically approximately 25% of the time you wouldn't lose any (eg going from 1.5 which rounds up to 2.25 which rounds down). Does this mean it's less efficient to use very easy drills (on their own anyway)? Are we actually losing a full 1% condition but only gaining 0.75% worth of abilities? Something's not quite right.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Savage_1 View Post
    The ones that cost 0.75% condition. How come you always lose 1%? You would think statistically approximately 25% of the time you wouldn't lose any (eg going from 1.5 which rounds up to 2.25 which rounds down). Does this mean it's less efficient to use very easy drills (on their own anyway)? Are we actually losing a full 1% condition but only gaining 0.75% worth of abilities? Something's not quite right.
    If you use one very easy drill in the session then maybe. But it's not a problem if you use several drills.
    It wasn't our day.

I only use one very easy drill right at the end to adjust by 1%, which is how I noticed this. Obviously it's not a big deal, more curious than anything.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Savage_1 View Post
    I only use one very easy drill right at the end to adjust by 1%, which is how I noticed this. Obviously it's not a big deal, more curious than anything.
    Trying to be strictly on 99% before games? It doesn't matter that much, you can easily spend 4-5% extra. There's no difference between, let's say, 94% and 99%.
    Also, try out ITP, maybe you'll find it useful. Link in me signature.
    Last edited by Toxcatl; 12-05-2016 at 12:12 PM.
    It wasn't our day.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Toxcatl View Post
    Trying to be strictly on 99% before games? It doesn't matter that much, you can easily spend 4-5% extra. There's no difference between, let's say, 94% and 99%.
    Also, try out ITP, maybe you'll find it useful. Link in me signature.
    Well, no difference... There is a 5% difference. That's probably nothing when there is a huge quality gap between the teams. But I still think it may make the difference between similar ones.
    Club: FC Lomagne

Level: 33

Current Season (44): League (ON STRIKE), CL (N/A), Cup (In - Quarter-Finals)

Previous Season: League (11th), CL (Final), Cup (Last 16)