Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Yh1219unb

Thread: Cup draw system really unfair and demotivate active player

Cup draw system really unfair and demotivate active player

A bit backgroud:
    Started my career in the middle of the season, no way to win the league so I tanked. I won the league in my 2nd, 3rd and 4th season. I'm currently in the last week of my 5th season (level 4).

In my 2nd season (league lvl 1) I was get to play in level FOUR cup?!?! Are you kidding me? I got 8th from the first season! Of course i got knocked out pretty quick.

As I won the league in the 2nd, the 3rd and the 4th season, I'm playing the cup level SEVEN!!! I was lucky got to the final and my opponent is a level 6 manager. Im lvl 4 and my team is 102% and 40.2. TE gave him the favorite sign. Of course I lost the game. But to me I think he is inactive as a) he did not attend the match; b) his team average at 124.7% (46.2) (if he is active should be close to 140% and 50?) ; c) he is the 8th in his league.

Seriously, a active lvl 4 manager with a team over 100% got his ass beat by a inactive lvl 6 manager who does not even care about the game!

Dear TEer, For a T35 player without farming ability, do you know how hard it is to get his team to 102%. How on earth I need to play with managers who is 2~3 levels above me all the time. Not to mention most of them are not even active.

I can understand play with ONE lvl above if you won the league previous league. This is really frustrating.
    amorist hrid likes this.

Famous
    There are so, so, so many topics covering this already, cup draw, vent thread, etc. Even if you don't want to add to those, I think they give anyone fair warning about cup draws.

Read the tactical thread about manipulating cup draw if you want, that will help your situation.
    "Please stay polite"
    -The Justicer, "Never accept defeat"

Pueblo FC

Unofficial Updates Thread