Page 37 of 39 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 LastLast
Like Tree730Likes

Thread: Season 87- Are you ready?

Desert Rats FC performed brilliantly in their deciding Match of the Season against 2nd place, winning 3-0 to claim the Championship and a League/Cup double.

Despite a 19% difference in Quality in the Rats' favour, the opening 25 minutes were evenly-contested, but a defender from the visiting team then committed a foul. Striker Matt Goggin set himself up at the free-kick instead of regular set-piece taker Glenn Seynaeve and after the defensive wall had done its job and stopped the direct shot, the loose ball was picked up by Seynaeve and he buried it in the net to open the scoring. The remainder of the first-half belonged to the visitors as they mounted a concerted assault on the home defence in search of an equaliser. The half-time break was a welcome respite for the hosts, and they came out in the second half with more aggression and attacking intent. In the 63rd minute, Goggin, on the ball, found himself confronted by a trio of defenders and made a square pass into the path of in-rushing DMC Justin Bailey, and he scored from just outside the box to increase the lead. Seven minutes later, Bailey went off injured, being replaced by Peter Kingdon, and he had a hand in the final goal a minute from time, the final pass to scorer right-back Rodrigo Gimenez was made by Seynaeve.
    Bunzo, axd23, madflo19 and 3 others like this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

First, we had a good day at L and CL.

We won CL 4:1, vs an very good opponent.
    Season 87- Are you ready?-cl.jpg

At league, we won vs a friend 8:0... I know, what he did (we talked after the game), but... it's crazy, that he could do whatever he want, nothing changed... fixed game?
    But today Costa made a new record of most scored goals in one season: 98 was the record (by Weigl in Season 9), Costa scored 3 goals today, and has now 101.
    Season 87- Are you ready?-costa.png

At FA, we played vs an exploiter-FA... but that wasn't enough... screen was the important last game - our member is blue, opponent didn't watch the game. match ended 1:2
    (we lost semi 16:19, if this ****ing game would be a little bit fair, we had beaten this noob exploiter... )
    Season 87- Are you ready?-fcku.jpg
    Bunzo and madflo19 like this.

Nasharak FC - Club Museum
    updates every new season
    I don't buy token.
    I don't manipulate the draw.

retired

League: 26x
    Champions League: 24x
    Cup: 20x

Triple: 18x

FA (Platinum)
    stats worthless because of
    exploiting and bug-weekend

Famous
    Excuse me but i have to clean my glasses... A WHAT??? win @ semis?

ok no problem @ all our second place gonna be awesome

Season 87- Are you ready?-19thassosemiwinwhat.jpg

edit: of course another relegate will coming (after) tomorrow... nice
    Last edited by Gabez Teh; 01-06-2017 at 08:51 PM.
    Duncton likes this.

Look at these last day of season gems, I'd buy them even if I hadn't tanked!
    Season 87- Are you ready?-s27d28.jpg
    madflo19, Duncton and Bunzo like this.
    Renamed to Bolton Wanderers Season 27.
    League Winners: 3,5,8,16,21,24,26,30,31,40
    Cup Winners: Seasons 10,25,28,35,40
    CL Winners: Seasons 19,23.37,
    Nivea winners; Season 30,41
    The Hoof is the Proof.

Addicted
    Season is over, well done!

Season 87- Are you ready?-img_0650.jpg

Teda, there was very little doubt. Grats on your third straight treble. Get this man an association!

Edit: I signed the above 2 players for 3T total. 3T. I'm still amazed.
    Gert Funck and Bunzo like this.
    Renamed to Bolton Wanderers Season 27.
    League Winners: 3,5,8,16,21,24,26,30,31,40
    Cup Winners: Seasons 10,25,28,35,40
    CL Winners: Seasons 19,23.37,
    Nivea winners; Season 30,41
    The Hoof is the Proof.

AEPRE-Hashtag misses out on promotion and a chance to play in Super League after a 2-2 draw against 4th-placed FC Victory. Nicola Patricelli's 88th minute goal rescued the team with a point. A random manager was spotted at the away zong of the AEPRE Arena.

The season ended for AEPRE-Hashtag with 38 points, but AS Orca, at 9th place has 37 points, and yet to play their final game against 12th-placed Hajduk Split, which would guarantee them an easy win.

The 2-0 win against title challenger FK Stubia is the most memorable moment of this season.

However, before the partnership with Hashtag United was announced, backmarker "F1 Team" managed to beat us 5-0, that is their only recorded win so far for them this season, and this result will affect the history of AEPRE franchise forever.
    HoofDaddy, CM-16 and Bunzo like this.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Draw, both assoc are going in Gold Division 1. 50 tokens nice
    Attachment 75521

League Match :

FC Toto 0-4 Persebaya 2014

Nothing to say about this league, really. I didn't even think we can win this one until Matt FC slipped up. But on the other hand...

FA Match :

Persebaya 2014 0-3 SC Valeton

For God sake I don't know what to say. AM and every staff ranted about the opponent's absolute domination in 2nd half. Now I think we officially ended our season without any FA Weekend League win whatsoever.
    Rafael1991 and Bunzo like this.
    Love The Nationality Games Here!

Hakurei United

Based On : Hakurei United (Touhou Soccer Series)
    Goals : Develop youths
    Dislikes : Disrespect, Cheating, Tankers

Tight on Token boi here and I wanna have some fun

Nothing difficult tho... Today's matches are easy as hell... I won the last league match with score 5-0 against IECO FC... and 1-3 against Adige77.
    CM-16 and Bunzo like this.

Page 37 of 39 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 LastLast