Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: How the ****** is that possible

Quote Originally Posted by FC Barcelona View Post
    hehe You can understand why i can't forget this match...

Attachment 3970
    But got to admit is was a great strategy and it worked! You cannot play Real and Barca like you would play any other team on the planet! They are just to good so any startegies that might annoy them and the public will be your only weapon. Or if you have a referee that is willing to destroy a game like Man U - Real...Showing a red card when you could simply show a yellow...
    Season 1: DOUBLE! League and Cup Winner
    Season 2: DOUBLE! League and CL Winner
    Season 3: DOUBLE! League and Cup Winner
    Season 4: DOUBLE! League and CL Winner
    Season 5: League Winner
    Season 6: TREMBLE! League, Cup and CL Winner
    Season 7: League Winner
    Campioana unei mari iubiri! HAI CRAIOVA!!!

Addicted
    this is just sad. a superior team scores 0 goals despite the opponent having no defenders or midfielders. Yeah right some games are not pre-determined by the game engine

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by hullabaloo View Post
    this is just sad. a superior team scores 0 goals despite the opponent having no defenders or midfielders. Yeah right some games are not pre-determined by the game engine
    Maybe they were just really good at keeping the ball up his end of the pitch.......
    kevsta likes this.

Banned
    or maybe they just payed referee with some tokens : D

and the fact is that i am 1st at my league with most goals than any other team and this team is last with most goals against... all teams have won this sh1tty formation and i couldnt even score???? sorry about my 1st topics but i was mad and couldnt accept the result... i cant even now... hope u understand me

Rookie
    Holy **** tat formation simply amazing. hahaha. anyway welcome to the club. All of us gone through all these **** times i guess.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by MoFFoZz View Post
    and the fact is that i am 1st at my league with most goals than any other team and this team is last with most goals against... all teams have won this sh1tty formation and i couldnt even score???? sorry about my 1st topics but i was mad and couldnt accept the result... i cant even now... hope u understand me
    i believe that Nordeus have coded their game-engine to make results like these appear once in a while so that users will think "hmm...i need to spend more tokens to get an even better team for next season so these kind of results dont happen".

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123