Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: not intrested in football but top eleven?

not intrested in football but top eleven?

anyone but me who isn't intrested in real football but very intrested in top eleven? Like me, I have no interest in real football at all but understand it.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    I have friend who is like that, same my girl friend and my ex, they are not addicted at all but they use to play top eleven very much
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Pro
    Paul telfer (ex celtic player) wasnt interested in the game other than playing it, wouldnt watch it etc, which i found very strange!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by herdo View Post
    Paul telfer (ex celtic player) wasnt interested in the game other than playing it, wouldnt watch it etc, which i found very strange!
    in this case it looks like he was frustrated to see that all other players are better then him, so no wonder

Im like only intrested in all types of virutal football

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by unkulunkulu View Post
    in this case it looks like he was frustrated to see that all other players are better then him, so no wonder
    300 appearances in the EPL, he was hardly ****e

I'm not a big fan of real football either to be honest, I watch Arsenal quite a lot but even thats boring these days.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    I'm not a big fan of real football either to be honest, I watch Arsenal quite a lot but even thats boring these days.
    All of my friends love football and talk about it all the time but in top eleven i'm far better than them

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    im a st mirren fan! Its generally frustrating lol, apart from winning the league cup for the first time last week! The town was bouncing

Quote Originally Posted by herdo View Post
    im a st mirren fan! Its generally frustrating lol, apart from winning the league cup for the first time last week! The town was bouncing
    I saw that result, It must of been fantastic for a club like St. Mirren to win a trophy against the odds and obviously looking at the history of the cup, It seems like a trophy comes approx every 25 years with winning the 3 scottish cups in the past. But also you deserve a lot of credit for supporting a proper football club such as St. Mirren and not a big club with millions of plastic fans.
    herdo likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast