Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: What is the Versatile Attacker mean?

What is the Versatile Attacker mean?

If I want to spend $$ to purchase sth, at least it needs some description.....

Versatile = one on one + shadow striker + dribbler? Just like Set piece = corner + free-kick + penalty?

Anyone have tired?

Quote Originally Posted by leading View Post
    If I want to spend $$ to purchase sth, at least it needs some description.....

Versatile = one on one + shadow striker + dribbler? Just like Set piece = corner + free-kick + penalty?

Anyone have tired?

The new special ability goes with attackers and improves their vision and knowledge on how to use the space better and run-in forward.

Rookie
    The most disappointing part of it is that you can not assign it to a player that already have a special ability

Apprentice
    The 'versatile' definition in the dictionary is what you should go by.

It's just a fancy special ability to me just like the other. My striker was scoring some and missing some without and with the free kick ability. I don't know how much these abilities add seriously.

Its a visual definition about the player and the abilities assigned by default to create interest. He can be a asolute apocaliptic potato only able to do orange juices for the other 10 players he have arrounf, here a posible why of the word "versatile". Interpret it as you wish.

You think is better to give it to a striker or any offensive player? Maybe it is not as good on AMC/AML/AMR.

does anyone know if you are able to give this reward to a player that is not a ST but only AMC?

Quote Originally Posted by Arnoud85 View Post
    does anyone know if you are able to give this reward to a player that is not a ST but only AMC?
    You can give it to anyone, even DC.

Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    You can give it to anyone, even DC.
    I really doubt it's a wise choice if you'd give it to a DC xD
    Last edited by TheSlenderman; 07-06-2020 at 05:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by WiseSif View Post
    The most disappointing part of it is that you can not assign it to a player that already have a special ability
    Yes. Except you have a player that has no first ability but there is still a way to get a new player have two roles.

When you unlock the second ability, just leave it there as in, don't use it. Then wait till all items are claimed and give the new ability to a new player. Afterward, go back to the second ability and also assign to him

Team Name: Forza Adiat
    Manager Level: 60
    Trophy Won: 66
    F. Champ. Title: 2
    Awe Imoleayo Peter likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast