Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Are the recomended transfers worth?

Dreamer
    I've had two that were worth it and two that weren't. The first two were both 19 year olds when I bought them. Pretty sure the second one of those is a fast trainer as well. Got him up to 7* again this season.

It's a bit of a risk, but it can be worth it. It all depends on whether or not you have the tokens to spare.

I'm going to give this guy a try:

33 tokens. Figured I've been getting a bunch of tokens with the holiday gifts and my current good ST just turned 24. Why not give it a shot. I've bought 3 in the past (1 ST, 1 ST/AML, 1 DL/DML). All 19 year old and not more that 19 token. None have been great... But none have been terrible. They generally get 7/8 performances with rare 9/10 performances. Hopefully this guy is better for 33 tokens.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
    axd23, Duncton and Bunzo like this.

Quote Originally Posted by motrin View Post
    I'm going to give this guy a try:

33 tokens. Figured I've been getting a bunch of tokens with the holiday gifts and my current good ST just turned 24. Why not give it a shot. I've bought 3 in the past (1 ST, 1 ST/AML, 1 DL/DML). All 19 year old and not more that 19 token. None have been great... But none have been terrible. They generally get 7/8 performances with rare 9/10 performances. Hopefully this guy is better for 33 tokens.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
    What a nice prospect

Save your money and tokens. Just because a player has high ratings does not mean he will perform well. I cannot even count the number of times I read in the match report that my 7 star goalie was not motivated today.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12