Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Nordeus has changed game-engine so counterformations dont work?

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    The game engine is the same... just because you lost a game it dosen't mean they changed.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    The game engine is the same... just because you lost a game it dosen't mean they changed.
    of course. but when your undefeated scout team loses 2-3 games of the last 10 and struggles to win the other against 4 star teams then something is wrong. coincidence that it happens every season? do you forget how many people complain about random results of every seasons last week?
    Kyparissia FC
    Level 35
    28 Champions, 15 Champions League, 15 Cups, 2 Super Cup

Quote Originally Posted by gkassimis View Post
    of course. but when your undefeated scout team loses 2-3 games of the last 10 and struggles to win the other against 4 star teams then something is wrong. coincidence that it happens every season? do you forget how many people complain about random results of every seasons last week?
    Isn't it always the case that players will complain if they loose some matches? Also in RL you can't win all the time, even if you have the better squad.
    In this case, maybe try another formation or tactics. After all, it will be an engine who calculates if you have better chances then the opponent.
    Playing with team: Oranje

Rookie
    I don't ever bother using counter formation, I just play with my formation whatever team I come across.
    Ljepoje and BSH like this.

Quote Originally Posted by RealM View Post
    I don't ever bother using counter formation, I just play with my formation whatever team I come across.
    Thats the spirit!
    RealM and BSH like this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Quote Originally Posted by Poker-32 View Post
    Isn't it always the case that players will complain if they loose some matches? Also in RL you can't win all the time, even if you have the better squad.
    In this case, maybe try another formation or tactics. After all, it will be an engine who calculates if you have better chances then the opponent.
    when you have 20 wins for the league scoring 4-5 goals each game, you have won all your cl and cup games and suddenly you can't win deserted teams with half your quality then there is a problem. i am not talking about losing 1-2 games. i am talking of losing 3-4 games out of 10 and win the other very difficult.
    Kyparissia FC
    Level 35

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by gkassimis View Post
    many of these advices are crap. why narrow diamond is so good against 4-4-2?
    because loads of people have experienced how the 4-4-2 narrow diamond basically always used to easily beat the 4-4-2 flat

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    i wish you would actually read my initial post in this thread. It had nothing to do about me losing a game but rather how it happened. There's a big difference

Quote Originally Posted by RealM View Post
    i used to play classic 4-4-2 until level 5 no matter what the opponents formation was. after that level i had to counter formations or stay empty handed. it works only if you have at least 1 star higher quality than the others. otherwise you will fail eventually.
    Kyparissia FC
    Level 35

I know what kind of frustration you may have....
    But who knows what the sollution for this matter may be.
    Did it happend just this season?
    Playing with team: Oranje

[QUOTE=hullabaloo;51905]because loads of people have experienced how the 4-4-2 narrow diamond basically always used to easily beat the 4-4-2 flat

i followed these advices and they failed me often. now i am counting only in my experience. do you understand my logic why 4-4-2 narrow diamond is not always effective against 4-4-2? for me if the 2 teams are equal it's 50-50 to win because both formations have disadvantages that the other formation can exploit. it's like a fight between an one handed man and one leg man. who do you think can win?
    Kyparissia FC
    Level 35

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast