Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: are League winners predetermined?

Banned

are League winners predetermined?

This season, and last season also, I noticed that normal/bad average teams mostly inactive are obtaining weird results. For example my opponent beated me 3-0 with an avg quality of almost 10 points worster than mine and is keeping winning every game... he now has a score of 12w and 1d. Last year the same thing... a normal avg and mostly inactive team ended with 69 points. There's more, there is a big coincidence... I played against both these teams on the 12 day of the league. Don't it looks like the game tries to find you an opponent when there aren't?

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    No they are not and they can't be, the game engine don't have to know if that team will enter in a illegal formation at one moment.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Banned
    not really predetermined.... something like hidden parameters that advantage them during all the league

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CarlTaut View Post
    not really predetermined.... something like hidden parameters that advantage them during all the league
    I doubt but you never know...
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Pro
    I don't think so, i'm top of my league by seven points but could quite easily throw it and finish mid table. The top 4/5 teams are active and bottom are inactive. I have noticed bottom of the league has started kpicking up results though, maybe active again?

yes, the first guy on my league never plays and he has 100% wins with **** squad, but meh.. i wont cry for it..
    Tarantini Master

Season 1: 1st place.
    Season 2: 3rd place and 2nd on CL.

Season 3: Currently at 2nd place, 22/30 points.

Quote Originally Posted by herdo View Post
    I don't think so, i'm top of my league by seven points but could quite easily throw it and finish mid table. The top 4/5 teams are active and bottom are inactive. I have noticed bottom of the league has started kpicking up results though, maybe active again?
    Agree with this, I'm league leader and most certainly will win my league unless I throw some games.

This is taking the are results predetermined to another extreme.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by CarlTaut View Post
    For example my opponent beated me 3-0 with an avg quality of almost 10 points worster than mine and is keeping winning every game... he now has a score of 12w and 1d. Last year the same thing... a normal avg and mostly inactive team ended with 69 points. There's more, there is a big coincidence... I played against both these teams on the 12 day of the league. Don't it looks like the game tries to find you an opponent when there aren't?
    I find it hard to believe it's predetermined but like you I find myself having lost against a much worse team who are winning the league. The coincidence is I also faced them on day 12 and also lost 3-0.

Surely has to be a coincidence but that is a little odd...
    CarlTaut likes this.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by ndog View Post
    I find it hard to believe it's predetermined but like you I find myself having lost against a much worse team who are winning the league. The coincidence is I also faced them on day 12 and also lost 3-0.

Surely has to be a coincidence but that is a little odd...
    In your opinion hes worse and his team may be rated worse but he must be doing something right to be winning the league? Whether its his formation or tactics. The guy i see as my main competitor in the champs league is alot better than i am, on paper (10 scouts, rated 5 stars overall to my 4) but hes second in his league to someone alot worse than he is. His problem is he has a far superior, attacking team, set up rather defensively.

I'm not so fussed that I'm going to bother going into the details of why I think he's worse - I only wanted to express the weird coincidence

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast