Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: are League winners predetermined?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by herdo View Post
    In your opinion hes worse and his team may be rated worse but he must be doing something right to be winning the league? Whether its his formation or tactics. The guy i see as my main competitor in the champs league is alot better than i am, on paper (10 scouts, rated 5 stars overall to my 4) but hes second in his league to someone alot worse than he is. His problem is he has a far superior, attacking team, set up rather defensively.
    My opponent 1st in the league is playing an asymmetric formation: 4/3/1/2 with only a DL on the left and still had a lot more corners than me and his team never suffer attack down both flanks.... add that is 8 points behind me in avg quality and so in his top 11... add that i am at the quarters finals of the cup and after the 5-2 of today in CL also (so i think i'm not the worst in the tactics).... add that he never followed his team.... add he has take only 4 goals in total....

The third in my league...

are League winners predetermined?-3rd.jpg
    - My Jersey designs : First | Second | Third -

Banned
    so here you have his team: Irazoky is a new entry of yesterday after he beated me. Lluy is the top scorer of the league with 14 goals and Troncoso the third top scorer with 9
    are League winners predetermined?-521347_160681827424406_1909353017_n.jpg
    Last edited by CarlTaut; 03-24-2013 at 07:01 PM.

guess this game wants to spice things up in the middle of the season and doesn't care if it hurts the top players. I was unbeaten until yesterday when I lost a cup game, also lost the league game at the same day (of course I didn't get the 5 minutes notice I usually get on my iPhone) and today I lost the CL game (2 of the games against teams worse than me).

I really don't get it.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Maor23 View Post
    guess this game wants to spice things up in the middle of the season and doesn't care if it hurts the top players. I was unbeaten until yesterday when I lost a cup game, also lost the league game at the same day (of course I didn't get the 5 minutes notice I usually get on my iPhone) and today I lost the CL game (2 of the games against teams worse than me).

I really don't get it.
    Yeah but sometimes I can understand 2 defeat in a row... but it's just unbelievable that some avg teams keep a score of 12w and a draw in 13 matches without even being active. The same thing happened the previous season when another avg team has finished with 69points.

Apprentice
    1 deafet 1 Draw in row to bottom of the table they have worst quality players and inactive!!!

Don`t think this game is so simple as he looks ... because everything can be controlled ... it may look anything random but it`s not !
    CarlTaut likes this.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ro Edu View Post
    Don`t think this game is so simple as he looks ... because everything can be controlled ... it may look anything random but it`s not !
    Sure, don't forget they are making money out of this game...

Quote Originally Posted by ndog View Post
    I find it hard to believe it's predetermined but like you I find myself having lost against a much worse team who are winning the league. The coincidence is I also faced them on day 12 and also lost 3-0.

Surely has to be a coincidence but that is a little odd...
    well im sure u will win your league any way.. happenned to me last season , was top all season with third best average and guess what ?.. i finished third.. lost 2 of my last 4 games angainst these two.. just take it easy ..

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by ndog View Post
    I find it hard to believe it's predetermined but like you I find myself having lost against a much worse team who are winning the league. The coincidence is I also faced them on day 12 and also lost 3-0.

Surely has to be a coincidence but that is a little odd...
    haha this is kinda creepy but one of my teams lost to an inferior team (who leads the league) on day 12 too! The result was 3-0 until the 84th minute when my players scored a freekick to make it end 3-1.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast