Page 41 of 49 FirstFirst ... 313940414243 ... LastLast
Like Tree1248Likes

Thread: Season 88 - Are you ready?

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    5 finals, 4 cups
    3 good results for my active teams in semi finals, 3 trebles still on the table

Season 88 - Are you ready?-5-cup-finals-4-wins.jpg
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

After our annoying league draw, I had to push my players for the cupfinal.
    We were all mad about the 0:0, but league isn't lost, so I don't know, why my players got depressive - especially my long time players...

We took the first trophy this season, but that game was... my team played like noobs, just Costa and Kraxner were cool - Costa made a 40m-shot at 8'. At 74', Kraxner headed in, after a perfect crossing by Costa. First time in clubhistory, we made a perfect cupcompetition (11 games/11 wins). After I saw, it was only one level higher, I didn't wonder anymore.

Season 88 - Are you ready?-cup.jpg

I really don't know, how I get my team back... I was 24 shot and only 8 on the target (opponent had 12shots and 7 SoT)- someone an idea?
    Last edited by nash123; 01-31-2017 at 07:33 PM.

Nasharak FC - Club Museum
    updates every new season
    I don't buy token.
    I don't manipulate the draw.

retired

League: 26x
    Champions League: 24x
    Cup: 20x

Triple: 18x

FA (Platinum)
    stats worthless because of
    exploiting and bug-weekend

just played cup final
    Season 88 - Are you ready?-cup.jpg
    am on for a THIRD CONSECUTIVE TREBLE(4th in all) thanks to my philosophy of NOT buying scouts and investing in 18/19yr olds 'training them up nv
    ,i think i spent 30 tokens this season,youths,training and running the proper drills have worked for me also i never play tired low condition players rareky use lower than vgood moral and have used mr as anamr ect,one in a team doesn't hurt they've even got mom ,also i have to mention my best ever player bought as an 18yr old amazing trainer,ill let you make your own mind up on him
    Season 88 - Are you ready?-miki.jpgSeason 88 - Are you ready?-so.jpg
    should win league with the games ive left n gl + so its down to champions league were i might meet my league rival ,i have good momentum so hopefully can achieve it,
    Season 88 - Are you ready?-soo.jpg
    regarding next season i always try think a season ahead so players ive bought this year will be able to join my main 15 i use and as always its to try win, i might look for an amr/wr with ability next season
    madflo19, czero, nash123 and 1 others like this.

I could construct an entertaining narrative but I'm still too happy. My blessed keeper carried us against a club that had a marked Q advantage.
    After a promising looking condition boost phase with counters on, we conceded on a through ball to the opposing AML after switching to defensive boost in the 28' I turned counters off and left a defensive mentality until the 2nd half. Early in the 2nd, I subbed off my low Q veterans and inserted 2 of my better attackers.
    Opposing manager gave away the match by subbing ST for ST while up 1:0 in the 73'. I hurt his other ST 2 minutes after. Equalized in the 80' through a penalty and held on for another 40. Took off a veteran defender with header SA for a younger one with the same SA in the first minute of extra time.
    The player that conceded the equalizing pen also was saved on P5, keeping it 4:4 after our first taker was saved.
    I would train him to 0% until he was injured in the old version and then sell now if I was the opposing manager.
    Player was 18 years old and has a history of cards so it's his own fault for starting him in a cup final really. Also, who puts a 18yr old defender in P5 in a cup final LOL. This is why you don't sub ST for ST with over 15 minutes to go while up 0:1 in a cup final.

Season 88 - Are you ready?-s28cupfinalstats.jpg
    Season 88 - Are you ready?-s28cupfinalscore.jpg
    Season 88 - Are you ready?-s29cupfinalratings.jpg
    talisman, Bunzo, madflo19 and 6 others like this.
    Renamed to Bolton Wanderers Season 27.
    League Winners: 3,5,8,16,21,24,26,30,31,40
    Cup Winners: Seasons 10,25,28,35,40
    CL Winners: Seasons 19,23.37,
    Nivea winners; Season 30,41
    The Hoof is the Proof.

I want free rest pack
    Learning new position
    Already watch ad video but want more rest pack
    Strong opponent
    Wish a good win today
    Last edited by azwanonly; 02-01-2017 at 03:32 AM.
    Killroy likes this.

Desert Rats' Tuesday League match could have seen them play at home with legs tired from the Cup Final win, and for a long time it looked like that was the case. Eventually they pulled themselves together and gave a performance worthy of potiential Champions, right-winger Emerson de Alencar Arraes scoring a hat-trick and striker Emanuele Imbimbo netting a last minute free-kick for a 4-0 win. One of the keys to winning matches is preventing the opposition scoring and this was the 9th clean sheet by Desert Rats in the last 10 matches in all competitions.
    Bunzo, Gert Funck and madflo19 like this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

League :

Persebaya 2014 2-0 Manchester United

Decent game against the bottom of the barrel team. Cho opened the score immediately after the match started and Okazaki scored another from Cho's assist in the dying minutes. This is also one of the last few matches that Alfian Himawan participates in before his departure, but unfortunately he didn't deliver much in his 10th season with the team.
    Love The Nationality Games Here!

Hakurei United

Based On : Hakurei United (Touhou Soccer Series)
    Goals : Develop youths
    Dislikes : Disrespect, Cheating, Tankers

Tight on Token boi here and I wanna have some fun

Somehow he beats me 1-3 at my ground in cup competition, his keeper made 6saves, in his absence .. But this win has given us the league...we won the Nivea cup first leg with 5goals to nil, so we are safely in the finals where we would be an underdog... Hopefully we come back with a double
    Last edited by Awe Imoleayo Peter; 02-01-2017 at 10:01 AM.

1st trophy of the season was added last night,also we are on a 39 winning streak,so we equalised the previous winning streak,hopefully we gonna improve it

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk
    Killroy, talisman, czero and 3 others like this.

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

I smell triple crown for this season... Is it true or myth maybe? hmmm...

Season 88 - Are you ready?-screenshot_4.jpg

Season 88 - Are you ready?-screenshot_5.jpg

Once and cup's target have been finished, only 2 leagues left... Let's hope for the best.

Good Morning from Greece Managers and wish you the best of luck.!!!!

Signed

-Rafael(Rodos FC Manager)
    nikolgiorgos and talisman like this.
    RODOS FC 2015

TARGET:MAKING 6+ * TEAM
    GOAL:Transfering New&Strongest Players
    COMPLETED TARGETS:WINNERS OF THE CUP LEVEL 5 Season:88
    WINNERS OF NIVEA MEN LEAGUE Season:88
    WINNERS OF LEAGUE 1ST PLACE SEASON:88
    HATING:CHEATING,UNFAIR PLAY.

Page 41 of 49 FirstFirst ... 313940414243 ... LastLast