Page 8 of 49 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
Like Tree1248Likes

Thread: Season 88 - Are you ready?

Pro
    If you get trolled, you will get trolled to the max. First laughable result of the season is in. Had my first CL match. Quality difference is 1 point only so quite equal.

End of the match:
    Him vs me

Shots 13-20
    Shots on target 4-12
    Saves 7-1
    Ratings 6,3 vs 7,6

This should have been a walkover of 5-1 or something hahaha. Love the RNG!!!!

Overall great start. Both teams won everything except for that 1 CL match which was tied. The only thing I noticed is the injury for hard training is way up. Both teams suffered 3 injuries from hard training. Both teams also got 2-3 injuries during the first matches, draining my red packs fast.
    madflo19 and Dman2pt like this.
    FC Knudde:
    Seasons: 46
    League won: 33
    CL won: 10
    Cup won: 4

FC Killroy:
    Seasons: 32
    League won: 20
    CL won: 6
    Superleague: 3
    Cup won: 7

Cup :

andry FC 3-1 Persebaya 2014

Due to time constraints with my colleges I didn't manage to prepare my team for the match. The result was a massacre that My Senior GK, Petrus Sutarto, ended the game with 1% stamina remaining. Sreng Hab performed well and was the highest rated player in my team. So here's the next Nic Brannan making strides in his first season
    Dman2pt likes this.
    Love The Nationality Games Here!

Hakurei United

Based On : Hakurei United (Touhou Soccer Series)
    Goals : Develop youths
    Dislikes : Disrespect, Cheating, Tankers

Tight on Token boi here and I wanna have some fun

Pro
    Get ready for troll day, DAMN! Quality wise again equal advisaries. Game starts and 8th minute my 7 star AMR is injured. Only a yellow card for the advisary. Come on ref! Open your eyes!!! But ok, from the free kick I score 1-0. 43 minutes later, brilliant dribble by my MC and it is 2-0. At that point I have 18 shots and 6 on target. He has 10 shots and 4 on target. My goalie made 4 saves. Looking good. Ratings superb. Almost 1 point ahead on average.

No change whatsoever in the game and all of a sudden red marks showing up. Ok....... 69th minute 2-1. Nothing wrong. Who cares. I am still stronger. I get to 20 shots. His goalie still didn't make a save and is down to 5,4. Nordeus, come on. If somebody is scoring that low I should be able to score more right?

Wait Nordeus, what are you doing? More red ratings. My average is dropping faster then an anvil in the grand canyon. His average is up to mine. He gets a corner with 6 star STR with corner kick SA and of course his other Str scores. 2-2. 85th minute another corner same scenario. Come on Nordeus I have 2 6 star defenders with aerial SA and a 7 star defender with living wall. What did you say Nordeus? Check the ratings again from my team? What the...... my defense dropped from a 6,5 to a 5,2. His defense went from 6,0 or something to 7,3?

Euhrrrrrrr...... so his striker takes the corner kick and the same animation shows and I loose 2-3. Brilliant. Strange game. I wonder what they put in the water bottles of my players during the break. This is just mind boggling. This game is just to random.
    Last edited by Killroy; 01-11-2017 at 03:40 PM.
    madflo19, talisman and Dman2pt like this.
    FC Knudde:
    Seasons: 46
    League won: 33
    CL won: 10
    Cup won: 4

FC Killroy:
    Seasons: 32
    League won: 20
    CL won: 6
    Superleague: 3
    Cup won: 7

Quote Originally Posted by Killroy View Post
    This game is just to random.
    There is nothing new,i have already get used with this,every 1st week of a new season nothing is working,i can't beat or struggle against teams up to 50% lower q than my team and suddenly,after the 1st week,no one can stay in my way lol
    Exactly the same started this season too, for me,2nd league match against the 2nd best team in the league(he is 85% q,I am 115%q)the score was 2-2,I missed pk at 1-0 for me and when he equalised to 1-1,I had 8 shoots,1 on target,1 goal,he had 1 shoot,1 on target,1 goal
    Anyway,as i said,1st week of the season it's fūçķëď up,i know that i will win the league easy in the end but it's sooo annoying,every season the same scenario...
    Killroy, Duncton and Dman2pt like this.

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Match time in the Cup, and the Desert Rats Management decide to put out an unchanged side for the match away at a side yielding 2.2Q/9% to them. 10 minutes on the clock and the visitors were a left-winger down, and 2-0 up through a Glenn Seynaeve free-kick and a 25 yard rocket from DMC Justin Bailey. Four minutes later, and the home side were really in the doo-doo after their right-winger, who conceded the damaging free-kick earlier, takes a chunk out of the replacement left-winger, striker Matt Goggin, and it is Early Bath time. Five minutes before the break, the hosts pulled a goal back, seemingly against the run of play, and the cruising Rats went into the changing room looking a bit worried.

Normal service resumed after the tea and biscuits, the Rats concentrating on the position of the missing opponent and threatening more misery on the home defence, but it wasn't until six minutes from the end that the back three cracked, a penetrating cross from Goggin meeting the majestic leap of right-winger Emerson de Alencar Arraes for the goal that gave Desert Rats a 3-1 win and a two goal advantage for the 2nd Leg.

Season 88 - Are you ready?-s12-champ-mr-round-32-gokboet-fc.jpg
    Bunzo, axd23, HoofDaddy and 3 others like this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

I'm so frustrated...
    Fighting so hard to turn around the game against a stronger team, achieving it only to get f***ed with a red card and a goal from freekick.
    Cup - Round of 32 Leg 1
    Season 88 - Are you ready?-untitled1.jpg

I will not go down without a fight
    talisman, Bunzo, Killroy and 1 others like this.
    Manager of Παναθηναϊκός Α.Ο (Panathinaikos A.O) currently playing at level 18.

Three-and-a-half hours after their Cup match finished, Desert Rats FC were in action again in the League, having the same advantage over their hosts as they had over their Cup opponents. Facing 4-1-3W-1-1, the Management decided on 5-1(DMC)-2-2 and handed new goalkeeper Kevin McKibben his debut. Strikers Matt Goggin and Julien Renard linked up for the first goal after just 6 minutes, Goggin putting the final touch on a diagonal pass across the home penalty area from his fellow striker. Renard became Rats second injury victim of the day, being hauled back by the shirt, and while the victim had to leave the pitch, the perpetrator just got away with a lecture from the referee. Two minutes later, the yellow card did appear after a foul just outside the area, and Glenn Seynaeve dispatched the set-piece into the net to give the Rats a 2-0 lead. On 34 minutes, right-back Rodrigo Gimenez was fouled in the area and the yellow card did appear this time for the repeat offender, Goggin burying his spot-kick and the visitors went into the break with a commanding lead. The second-half was a master-class in football by Desert Rats, attacking at will and, when called on, stoutly defending. Final score 3-0, and after all the results came in, Desert Rats are now the only club in the League with a 100% record...
    Last edited by talisman; 01-11-2017 at 11:19 PM.
    axd23, Bunzo, Killroy and 2 others like this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

What a load of C in this C match

Totally equal.
    He scores 4
    Me none in zero, silt, nada, ingen, kein

Season 88 - Are you ready?-img_20170111_204259.jpg
    Season 88 - Are you ready?-img_20170111_204402.jpg

I took it so hard I don't think I can sit down anymore
    CM-16, Killroy, madflo19 and 2 others like this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Pffff and I guess your gk has a fantastic rating of 5.2 , ****
    Gert Funck and Dman2pt like this.

League :

Persebaya 2014 2-2 SKA

Well, against my rival this time. Unfortunately it didn't go as plan. After turning the score 2-1, SKA managed to score again thanks to their spot on crosses. Edo Tiror Rumaropen got the MOM
    Dman2pt likes this.
    Love The Nationality Games Here!

Hakurei United

Based On : Hakurei United (Touhou Soccer Series)
    Goals : Develop youths
    Dislikes : Disrespect, Cheating, Tankers

Tight on Token boi here and I wanna have some fun

Page 8 of 49 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast