Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By cracicot

Thread: NORDEUS ..that is ridiculous tbh

NORDEUS ..that is ridiculous tbh

comn ... why i keep getting injuries every 2-3 times i do a stupid training session thing like stretching in normal intensity? am at the point to stop training as a whole now .. happy? or what is the different really between using hard match training and getting 60% without going to the hassle of making 6 X 10% by stretching normal? i actually get more injuries by doing so .. this is my 4th injury in 3 days doing stupid light training like stretching .. and i even busy at work so doing only 3-4 session of them a day .. again just when i have lots of tokens , those stupid injuries showed up !! is ridiculous i get more injuries by doing stretching than Power training ? am going back to power training tbh .. this is how much stupid you make it now
    am really at the point of stop playing the game
    my team @ http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...ears-fc-2.html
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away
    CL: Winner (S4, S7), runner up (S2, S3, S5, S6)
    Cup: Winner (S3)

Addicted
    it is a new thing for this season. loads of players are getting injuries from normal training (and always for many days)

Do you mean normal training and hard training is the same. Player will injure anyway? I would love to hear from others regarding this. If this is the case might as well put all players on hard training and cross our fingers every time we click that training button.

I have 3 modes rest normal and hard the 1st team always get normal while subs and reserves have the hard training settings I hardly get injury's now but when I do its just 1 player now and then.

Banned
    Dont people realize it is just a number/roll of the dice?

These games are large databases that compute odds based on the numbers you give them.

Think about it...you are training your team, normal, stretching. the game engine takes into account all your details and "rolls the dice" to see what happens. Based on odds/probabilities, it gives an output and there is a pre-determined number for injuries that if your result falls close to this "injury" number, you get injured. The more times you train, the more chances you hit this injury number.

Its just like rolling the dice every time you train...you hit snake eyes (1 & 1) and you get injured. For some people it will look like they have no luck because they beat the odds and roll ones frequently.

Personally, I think the "injury number" is a bit higher to make people spend red packs or tokens...but I could be wrong. (NOT!)
    Ljepoje and shwanko07 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by singaboy View Post
    Do you mean normal training and hard training is the same. Player will injure anyway? I would love to hear from others regarding this. If this is the case might as well put all players on hard training and cross our fingers every time we click that training button.
    actually if i count it per % skills gained
    hard training will give me less injuries .. how ridiculous is that ?
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away

Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    Dont people realize it is just a number/roll of the dice?

These games are large databases that compute odds based on the numbers you give them.

Think about it...you are training your team, normal, stretching. the game engine takes into account all your details and "rolls the dice" to see what happens. Based on odds/probabilities, it gives an output and there is a pre-determined number for injuries that if your result falls close to this "injury" number, you get injured. The more times you train, the more chances you hit this injury number.

Its just like rolling the dice every time you train...you hit snake eyes (1 & 1) and you get injured. For some people it will look like they have no luck because they beat the odds and roll ones frequently.

Personally, I think the "injury number" is a bit higher to make people spend red packs or tokens...but I could be wrong. (NOT!)
    yepp it is random .. which is a big shame
    am going for hard training now .. the game is not logical anyway

F***K Nordeus is shame ...Today I draw 1-1 against stupid bot. The funniest thing was my ''opponent'' play with 10 players because one had a red card. 70% for me and 30 for ''him''. This is ridiculous -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Collemarino Team View Post
    F***K Nordeus is shame ...Today I draw 1-1 against stupid bot. The funniest thing was my ''opponent'' play with 10 players because one had a red card. 70% for me and 30 for ''him''. This is ridiculous -.-
    tbh that is upseting .. but sometimes match engine go nuts .. i played a weaker side than mine and he beat me 2-0 !! and he managed to stop all my attacks scoring from a freekicks and a long shot .. but to be fair, i watched Brazil-argintina in 1990 and brazil dominated them and hit the wood 5 times !! and one pass from maradona changed the game and Argintina win .. so that is football