Thread: info about a players performance during a game!

info about a players performance during a game!

One vital function that is missing in this great game is visibility of how each player are preforming during the game. More often than not I find myself having substituted a player that had 7-8 or 9 while having kept players on the filed with 5-6 rating.........Anybody out there missing this function?????? I think it would be a great improvement to the game!

Sorry mate but somehow this has already been discuss elsewhere in the forum. I always use the commentary for my substitution. If i notice that my player name never comes up or if they are already yellow carded, then will I make the sub. But its good news if your GK are not mention at all
    Started 21/02/13
    Team: (Kashiwa Washi) (柏イーグル) (คะชิวะนกอินทรี) (柏市鹰)
    Current Season / Level: 3
    Achievements:
    Season 1 / Level 1
    league champion
    Season 2 / Level 2
    League champion Undefeated GA = 1
    Champions League Undefeated GA = 0
    Cup Champions

View The Mighty Washi Team Stats

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by El Vikingo View Post
    One vital function that is missing in this great game is visibility of how each player are preforming during the game. More often than not I find myself having substituted a player that had 7-8 or 9 while having kept players on the filed with 5-6 rating.........Anybody out there missing this function?????? I think it would be a great improvement to the game!
    I agree that this would make the game more interesting.
    Dragons FC

Season 1 - 1st place
    Season 2 - 1st place