Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Damage to players ((((

Exclamation Damage to players ((((

Hi All ))
    Not my day..( Just the day I have 5 injured players ((5 - 17 days. this is very bad . almost all of my main squad is damaged. What does it depend? how to reduce the risk of injury? and how do I play a weak team now? ))Damage to players ((((-ut7edn0lrey.jpg

Pro
    Risk of injuries can go down with the state of the field and the medical facilities if I am not mistaken. Other then that there is no info on how injuries occur. It is pure random. When the injury storm hits, you better duck. I hope you can watch some animations to get some red packs. Otherwise sell some injured players and get some new ones. Only way to get your team back up to full strength.

Side note: I see that you are training a lot of special abilities with players that will take forever to get those abilities. If you want to train a SA then get 18-21 young players who are fast trainers. Search for fast trainers in this forum how to spot them. The older the player gets the less exp he will earn. The difference between a young fast trainer and a 26 yr old player could be something like 60-100%.
    madflo19 and CM-16 like this.
    FC Knudde:
    Seasons: 46
    League won: 33
    CL won: 10
    Cup won: 4

FC Killroy:
    Seasons: 32
    League won: 20
    CL won: 6
    Superleague: 3
    Cup won: 7

Thank you)
    Really the players practice for a very long time ( I'm trying to look younger, But this is problematic due to lack of Tokens) For viewing a live give 1 red packs. 1 day injury = 5 red packs. I did the math. all I need 160 red packs ) I never inflated view many videos )

Quote Originally Posted by ARTstile View Post
    I did the math. all I need 160 red packs ) I never inflated view many videos )
    You need 15 red packs for any player who is injured for 5+days

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

5.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #5
    Hello everyone

As Killroy mentioned, injuries are generated on random and there is no way to forecast them. But still there are some things Managers can do in order to minimize them. Here are some tips:

a) Develop the facilities in your stadium: a good pitch can reduce the chances for injuries and medical facility helps to heal the players
    b) Don’t train your squad too much: especially if you are playing more than one game per day (like at the beginning of a season), since players are more tired
    c) For the same reasons, avoid arranging friendly matches (you won't be affected by friendly matches not arranged by you)
    d) Keep your players well rested before each match maybe with the aid of green (physical condition) boosters.

Btw in the end of 2015, after receiving a lot of feedback from our Managers, the injuries in Top Eleven got updated in the following manner:
    1. Scout players won't be injured for some period after they were bought.
    2. Players won't get injured few times in a row. (This is concerning any specific player and does not state that injuries may not happen for several players in a row)
    3. You won't have more than one injury per team during the match.

Yes, that's right, and the players I was injured 4 games in a row. it's a shame, because a new player was injured on the second game )

Antonio Gustavo Hernandez
    Quote Originally Posted by Voldara View Post
    b) Don’t train your squad too much: especially if you are playing more than one game per day (like at the beginning of a season), since players are more tired
    I have a completely reverse situation. When I train my players with hard and very hard drills before the match, my players never get injured but when I do training sessions for bonuses and use very easy drills they get injured. It happened me today again. In two matches, one of these at home and all my facilities except stadium are at maximum level, two of my players got injured. I also mentioned it in a different thread, I used to think this is a coincidence, but it usually happens to me, not that every day I use very easy drills but nearly always. Of course conditions are usually nearly 90. Am I doing something wrong?

Edit: I have forgotten to mention, I usually train my subs and reserves.
    Last edited by Antonio Gustavo Hernandez; 01-16-2017 at 05:13 PM.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    and a tip for you @ARTstile
    Never renew the contract of your players before it ends (when you see that the contract expires).
    If you have less than 14 players with contract when the new season is starting, the game gonna give you 32-33 y.o. 3* players for the new season to complete a 14 players squad.
    After that, you can sign the new contracts.
    With that way, you 're gonna have a bigger (and free ) ) roster.
    Those 3* veterans really can help considering that your team doesn't have any superb quality.
    (and they can contribute in training too).
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

My player often injured if i use hard tacking, but maybe diff for other player.

No idea for oppo tactic, they use normal / hard / easy coz usually if my player injured at match, oppo team got some yellow card or double yellow (red)

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    and a tip for you @ARTstile
    Never renew the contract of your players before it ends (when you see that the contract expires).
    If you have less than 14 players with contract when the new season is starting, the game gonna give you 32-33 y.o. 3* players for the new season to complete a 14 players squad.
    After that, you can sign the new contracts.
    With that way, you 're gonna have a bigger (and free ) ) roster.
    Those 3* veterans really can help considering that your team doesn't have any superb quality.
    (and they can contribute in training too).
    Thank you))how I wish I had read it before) because I always renew the contract before it ends because I was afraid not to get in season )

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast