Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree14Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Training sessions per day?

1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #11
    In your threads, administrating things up!
    The doctor will prescribe you medicine to take in order to combat the sickness that has taken over you. That is mandatory.

The only recommendation you would receive will be in the form of - "Take some time off from work" "Eat a lot of oranges" "Try to stay in bed" "You should rest more in the next few days".

Training sessions are not mandatory - You can either have them or not. The game "recommends" (The idea is to remind you really), that you do them.

Also I previously explained how the text is misleading and we would like to change it.
    To quote myself:
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeeves View Post
    The text that the game provides would lead a Manager to believe that these training sessions are mandatory. They aren't.
    Voldara likes this.

Rookie
    The doctor will prescribe you medicine to take in order to combat the sickness that has taken over you. That is mandatory.

The only recommendation you would receive will be in the form of - "Take some time off from work" "Eat a lot of oranges" "Try to stay in bed" "You should rest more in the next few days".

Training sessions are not mandatory - You can either have them or not. The game "recommends" (The idea is to remind you really), that you do them.

Also I previously explained how the text is misleading and we would like to change it.
    To quote myself:
    Then why there's a bar indicating how the team preparation are before the match? if my team has 99% condition plus superb morale, the bar will always show that my team has a 'good' so it kinda obligates you to do the traning', does the preparation bar level affects the ongoing of the match?

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #13
    The bar itself has no impact on the upcoming match. It is a feature in the game that aims to inform you, the manаger of the club, as to what can be improved in regards to the upcoming match.

A quick example is the message: "Some set-piece takers aren't set in your squad"
    Whenever my players get too old, for what I currently need - subjectively, I would sell them off on auction or just sack 'em. Well some of these players are set up to execute penalties, corners, etc. If I haven't set these before the match, the game will automatically decide who to execute these events, but it's obviously better if I myself decide this by allocating a man for each job. It's common sense. I might have noticed that Player H is better at corners than Player B so I'll put Player H as the corner kick guy.
    Even if I leave the captain slot empty it will prompt the Prep bar to notify you that there are missing set-piece takers. (Before someone asks the question about Captains - It's there for realism. There's no statistical gain from having a Captain.). But this will slightly nudge the Prep bar down as it looks at the overall picture and not the details. But hey, that's why your Club has a Manager.
    guilleon and Voldara like this.

Quote Originally Posted by guilleon View Post
    Then why there's a bar indicating how the team preparation are before the match? if my team has 99% condition plus superb morale, the bar will always show that my team has a 'good' so it kinda obligates you to do the traning', does the preparation bar level affects the ongoing of the match?
    Someone knows the parameters used for giving the bar an output?
    Went to sleep yesterday being Good, woke up this morning being Superb.

Condition? Bonuses? Pending training sessions?

(Before someone asks the question about Captains - It's there for realism. There's no statistical gain from having a Captain).
    Interesting, must have been a coincidence that I made a poorly performing player (the only player I had for that position and couldn't find another decent replacement) Captain, he then had 3 MoMs in the next 4 matches...

6.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #16
    Quote Originally Posted by talisman View Post
    Interesting, must have been a coincidence that I made a poorly performing player (the only player I had for that position and couldn't find another decent replacement) Captain, he then had 3 MoMs in the next 4 matches...
    "Correlation does not imply causation". One can always find patterns if one looks for them and they will always perfectly suit one's case. That's a given.

There is no programmed correlation between a player being the Captain of the team and his performance during games. The Captain title is there for realism's sake.
    Gert Funck, khris, Voldara and 1 others like this.

Apprentice
    The bar itself has no impact on the upcoming match. It is a feature in the game that aims to inform you, the manаger of the club, as to what can be improved in regards to the upcoming match.
    Well, that's the kind of definite answer that is the useful kind of answer. Thank you.
    Season 71, Level 61

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12