Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Pricey Hobby

Unhappy Pricey Hobby

Just seen that the prices of the tokens Etc have risen. Think it was expensive to buy them before, sure as hell, can't afford it now. Shame I enjoyed the game even buying tokens from time to time,but it seems greed has taken over. Sad

Quote Originally Posted by Lynnt8253 View Post
    Just seen that the prices of the tokens Etc have risen. Think it was expensive to buy them before, sure as hell, can't afford it now. Shame I enjoyed the game even buying tokens from time to time,but it seems greed has taken over. Sad
    If they are expensive as you're saying why don't you try the free tokens with ads??? You can get offers from those surveys and the amount of tokens are cool... i used to get free tokens when ads are suitable to my requests tho
    RedManc7 likes this.
    RODOS FC 2015

TARGET:MAKING 6+ * TEAM
    GOAL:Transfering New&Strongest Players
    COMPLETED TARGETS:WINNERS OF THE CUP LEVEL 5 Season:88
    WINNERS OF NIVEA MEN LEAGUE Season:88
    WINNERS OF LEAGUE 1ST PLACE SEASON:88
    HATING:CHEATING,UNFAIR PLAY.

ive never spent a penny on tokens
    thats why my team is called to pay is to fail
    just watch the daft adverts

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Rafael1991 and CM-16 like this.

Apprentice
    Those survey offers doesnt work for me, spent 5 min answered lots of question and keep rerouting me from one to another, and finally decided that I didnt quality for the survey.
    Steve285 likes this.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    I might be wrong but tokens price depends on the country VAT, that's one the price might also depends from a country to another.

Regarding the free suggestions. Guys, not all of us have them, for example I am from Romania and to find a free offer is like making Kim Kardashian my girlfriend.

Lynnt8253, I was looking at me and I do not see a difference in prices but I might be wrong because I haven't checked them before for a while now. Maybe an admin can confirm you or contacting the support team can give you a better answer. To contact them visit this page CONTACT NORDEUS.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Don't buy tokens coz it will screw your fun. Just watch 20-30 videos daily, train your players with the rest packs obtained, and you should be able to win a lot.
    axd23 likes this.
    Love The Nationality Games Here!

Hakurei United

Based On : Hakurei United (Touhou Soccer Series)
    Goals : Develop youths
    Dislikes : Disrespect, Cheating, Tankers

Tight on Token boi here and I wanna have some fun

Famous
    Tokens price has not changed in my country for more than 2 years. But they are still expensive. I am always annoyed by the feeling of superiority claimed by those who do not buy tokens. I bought a few 2 years ago. Then I stopped and spent hours watching videos, installing applications ans answering survey. This is not more clever by any means: time is money and it would have probably been smarter and more profitable for me to use this time earning money elsewhere and buying tokens eventually ! Buying tokens or not has no influence whatsoever on the quality of the manager.
    Last edited by gizzmo; 01-27-2017 at 11:45 AM.
    Bunzo and Alessio Fitch like this.
    Club: FC Lomagne

Level: 33

Current Season (44): League (ON STRIKE), CL (N/A), Cup (In - Quarter-Finals)

Previous Season: League (11th), CL (Final), Cup (Last 16)

Tokens are cheaper if you buy them on the website: Top Eleven - Be a Football (Soccer) Manager
    Bunzo likes this.
    It wasn't our day.

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    I might be wrong but tokens price depends on the country VAT, that's one the price might also depends from a country to another.

Regarding the free suggestions. Guys, not all of us have them, for example I am from Romania and to find a free offer is like making Kim Kardashian my girlfriend.

Lynnt8253, I was looking at me and I do not see a difference in prices but I might be wrong because I haven't checked them before for a while now. Maybe an admin can confirm you or contacting the support team can give you a better answer. To contact them visit this page CONTACT NORDEUS.
    My Father uses both apple ipad and android mobile to play his team games (not at the same time obviously). His ipad has gone up in price and as yet not his android. I have both android mobile and tablet and the prices are still unchanged. So why is there a need to increase prices?
    Thornton F.C level 23

Winner league in levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17,18, 19, 20,21,22

Winner champions league in level 6, 10
    Runner up CL in level 5, 8, 19

Cup finished 3rd in level 9,

10.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #10
    Hi all!

We are aware that there was a shift in the Token prices in some of the countries and we wish to assure you, we didn't change them.

Recently Apple decided to increase the iTunes/Apple Store by around 25% in UK, India and Turkey since the first week of January. This had an affect on every app and in-app purchase.There's also other changes, like in Russia or India, Apple has started to charge a 18% VAT which wasn't applying before so prices went up there as well.

Unfortunately, this is an internal Apple affair and we are unable to remove these changes. :/

Do check out the Token prices on our other platforms (Web, Facebook, Android) as the prices could turn into a better deal.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast