Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By proparty
  • 1 Post By CM-16
  • 1 Post By HoofDaddy

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Help pls

Help pls

Guys please help me

Im new, playing for week and a half, and just like that when i train my team it stopped to upgrade skills to players, it just gaining special skills like "one on one" for goalkeeper or for freekick or penalty. And things like +1%"something" just wont show for noone. What did i do? Please if anyone knows tell me asap thanks
    CM-16 likes this.

Rookie
    I think when you set a player to train a specialty it stop developing stats...

Quote Originally Posted by guilleon View Post
    I think when you set a player to train a specialty it stop developing stats...
    Man thank u very much u saved my life, thats it, i paused it and now i can train again

Quote Originally Posted by proparty View Post
    Guys please help me

Im new, playing for week and a half, and just like that when i train my team it stopped to upgrade skills to players, it just gaining special skills like "one on one" for goalkeeper or for freekick or penalty. And things like +1%"something" just wont show for noone. What did i do? Please if anyone knows tell me asap thanks
    If you are training a new SA or Position to a player, He'll stop developing it's main stats (Speed, Tackling,etc.) until he finishes it or when the training is paused
    Jeeves likes this.
    Love The Nationality Games Here!

Hakurei United

Based On : Hakurei United (Touhou Soccer Series)
    Goals : Develop youths
    Dislikes : Disrespect, Cheating, Tankers

Tight on Token boi here and I wanna have some fun

i've seen skill growth in physical attributes during physical training in days 1 and 2 of the season on players that were supposed to be training SAs

maybe they patched it out but I'm still wary of it as it and the +4% random skill point have cost me players I was holding at negotiation levels a few times
    nikolgiorgos likes this.
    Renamed to Bolton Wanderers Season 27.
    League Winners: 3,5,8,16,21,24,26,30,31,40
    Cup Winners: Seasons 10,25,28,35,40
    CL Winners: Seasons 19,23.37,
    Nivea winners; Season 30,41
    The Hoof is the Proof.

6.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #6
    In your threads, administrating things up!
    Quote Originally Posted by HoofDaddy View Post
    i've seen skill growth in physical attributes during physical training in days 1 and 2 of the season on players that were supposed to be training SAs

maybe they patched it out but I'm still wary of it as it and the +4% random skill point have cost me players I was holding at negotiation levels a few times
    That's strange. Are you absolutely sure that you've seen this happen? I mean, later these gains show in the training reports as well?

Nothing was changed in this department though - You start training a spec. ability on your training and they no longer gain quality since all the training sips in to the SA and not the skills of the player.

Can you take some screencaps of your training sessions (when there are physical drills involved) when the next season starts? We gotta replicate this to know if it does happen, and then we can investigate further.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Yes, this always happened.
    If you try to hold on a player in nego list for some long time (a week or more), setting as priority a sa or extra position, at some point the gaining will go to skills (by mistake).
    If you want to keep him in nego list, stop the training or this gonna happen sooner or later.
    That's a rule.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

^^ what he said. It only happened to me on days 1 and 2 of the season. All other SA/position training gets allocated as normal for me during the rest of the season. I'd rather be able to freeze my player's growth than risk him gaining another star and putting himself over the negotiation limit through training misallocation.
    Renamed to Bolton Wanderers Season 27.
    League Winners: 3,5,8,16,21,24,26,30,31,40
    Cup Winners: Seasons 10,25,28,35,40
    CL Winners: Seasons 19,23.37,
    Nivea winners; Season 30,41
    The Hoof is the Proof.