Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: UPDATE: Jose Mourinho

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by azwanonly View Post
    Change Jose mourinho fc formation each season.
    Always 3-5-2 flat with me.
    Or we can change his formation freely.
    That's actually a good idea, Mourinho should change his tactic and formation every season.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #22
    I like your idea, azwanonly :3

If his formation changes, even if he shuffles between like 5 different formations, some Managers will have a bigger chance of countering him and actually winning.

Keep up the good work guys!

Friendlies with Mourinho are useless.

But if a win against him gave a small pack of goodies, it would be tempting.

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #24
    In your threads, administrating things up!
    Would also like to see Mourinho have a bigger role in the game.

I know that I'm an Admin and all but I'd like to share my own suggestion as well.

How about he becomes something like a daily (Weekly? Monthly? idk), challenge that clubs can try and tackle in order to receive a nice prize.

Whenever the "event" resets your assistant manager could write you a notice like: "Boss, Mourinho has been training his lads really hard this season. Our sponsors are offering quite a reward if we take a victory from him. So? How about it Boss?"

And several ways to gauge your overall preparation for a meeting with Mourinho's top players:
    a) We're really out of shape. Lets gather the lads and start some more rigorous activities to compensate on the resent down time.
    b) We're looking good. Some more training would go a long way to cement our chances though. Let's get on the pitch show our determination!
    c) Squad's in great shape, Boss. There's no moment better than now to take on Mourinho's boys and show 'em what we're made of!

Damn, this feels more like we're talking about thugs and mobsters going after the kingpin. haha
    Well you get what I mean, I'm sure.

His squad can cahnge up in formation and mentality, strategy, etc. Each time, or perhaps a rotation of popular formations, that you have to beat?
    Yeah actually why not the latter?
    He can offer formations that you have to beat, this way you can test your thinking and learn how to counter your opponent.

I personally really like games where I'm offered a PvE challenge that resets at a certain period of time or when specific conditions have been met.

/Pokes Voldara - My feedback is ready for you to report to the devs, Voldy! :P

Joking aside, Mourihnho's club can be turned in to a fun feature of it's own, a game inside the game, if you wish.
    Chelses Fc, motrin and Cloverfield like this.

Famous
    I'd like it more as a mini game than another full match ( something I've thought about before)

So rather than "beat FC Mou!" we could have little flash challenges, more like training drills... especially if they could teach about less familiar tactics or formations.

"Pick a GK and up to 4 defenders, can you defend the net for 15' ?" Against 4-1-2, 3w3, etc.

I don't think most managers will "broaden" their play if the challenge is just another match. Maybe analysing formation and tactics in association play compared to other tournament (or even tournament tournament) will tell us if managers tend to be limited or creative.
    motrin and Jeeves like this.
    "Please stay polite"
    -The Justicer, "Never accept defeat"

Pueblo FC

Unofficial Updates Thread

@Jevees - "Joking aside, Mourihnho's club can be turned in to a fun feature of it's own, a game inside the game, if you wish. "
    That's also my point, this can be a very fun feature, one without negative effects that would please everyone and yes will somehow create a pve experience which is very good to kill some time and have fun.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by Jeeves View Post
    I personally really like games where I'm offered a PvE challenge that resets at a certain period of time or when specific conditions have been met.
    Yup and this is something that top11 completely misses.
    More in-game challenges please, POKE THEM POKE THEM

In game penalty trainer, even a simple 9box grid system would be fine, no fancy stuff required
    Jeeves likes this.
    Renamed to Bolton Wanderers Season 27.
    League Winners: 3,5,8,16,21,24,26,30,31,40
    Cup Winners: Seasons 10,25,28,35,40
    CL Winners: Seasons 19,23.37,
    Nivea winners; Season 30,41
    The Hoof is the Proof.

Quote Originally Posted by HoofDaddy View Post
    In game penalty trainer, even a simple 9box grid system would be fine, no fancy stuff required
    I could watch penalties all day long, that should be fun. Penalty challenge with Mourinho, I can see it, so fun but a lot of angry people because Mourinho would beat them

I've given up hope on beating him in a friendly
    Renamed to Bolton Wanderers Season 27.
    League Winners: 3,5,8,16,21,24,26,30,31,40
    Cup Winners: Seasons 10,25,28,35,40
    CL Winners: Seasons 19,23.37,
    Nivea winners; Season 30,41
    The Hoof is the Proof.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast