Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Can't buy a friend player

Can't buy a friend player

I want to buy a player from a friend, he is in the same level as I and I did friendlys with him
    Why I can't buy any of his players??

It could be that he´s on a different server than you( a Facebook friend on another server not an in game friend that you found)
    or the player is more than 99% ?

Yes he is a friend on Facebook and the player I want is 97%. But all the others friends that I have I can make them offers

Obviously his team is on another server from you then .

Antonio Gustavo Hernandez
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunzo View Post
    It could be that he´s on a different server than you( a Facebook friend on another server not an in game friend that you found)
    or the player is more than 99% ?
    If you are on the same server, can you buy a player from a Facebook friend? I thought you cannot buy a player from a Facebook friend in any way.

Im not 100% sure as I've never tried it but I thought the main issue for any negotiations or offers is that you are on the same server?
    I don´t see how being a Facebook friend makes any difference though .

Antonio Gustavo Hernandez
    I am not 100% sure as well, but as I read it on another website which you cannot buy a player from your Facebook friend in any way. By the way, I also have not tried it since my Facebook friends who play this game are at higher levels. Closest one is at +10 higher level than me

That's so stupid, so would be able to buy and sell any player to anyone you want!

If you are on the same server you can buy players from an fb friend,i have try it

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk
    Bunzo likes this.

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Pro
    The only problem is when you want to buy a player above your level if I am not mistaken. If the player is above 5 stars then it is not possible. Otherwise it is possible to buy a 9 star team from your friend if he is 4 levels above you. That would be an exploit beyond imagination.
    FC Knudde:
    Seasons: 46
    League won: 33
    CL won: 10
    Cup won: 4

FC Killroy:
    Seasons: 32
    League won: 20
    CL won: 6
    Superleague: 3
    Cup won: 7

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast