Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By nikolgiorgos
  • 1 Post By Toxcatl
  • 1 Post By Toxcatl
  • 2 Post By Toxcatl

Thread: Some quiestions?

Some quiestions?

Hi!
    I have some questions, that I would like to ask.

1. Does player moral and condition affects player performance in association games?
    2. Which is more important when I want to choose my defender? Player quality or defensive skills?
    ( 6* and 110% def or 5* and 112% def ) Or should I just choose the player who performs better? Also same thing about midfielders and attackers...
    3. I just can't get my passing % over 86%. Playing 4-2-3-1 and: Attacking, middle, short passing, pressing high, normal tackling, man-to-man, and no counter, no offside...

Thanks for the answers!
    Last edited by k1tb; 01-27-2017 at 04:04 PM.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    1) it's a factor too. Minor but still counts.
    I go with at least green condition (85%) and good/very good/superb morale

2) a mix.
    You wont use your 4 defenders of 5* with good rates and bench your 7* defenders.

3) If you have AML & AMR, why passing from the middle ?
    Better mix
    Also maybe you are too furious - lol
    Maybe if playing normal, you 'll get a better %
    (wrong, a higher, not necessarily a better )
    k1tb likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by k1tb View Post
    Hi!
    I have some questions, that I would like to ask.

1. Does player moral and condition affects player performance in association games?
    2. Which is more important when I want to choose my defender? Player quality or defensive skills?
    ( 6* and 110% def or 5* and 112% def ) Or should I just choose the player who performs better? Also same thing about midfielders and attackers...
    3. I just can't get my passing % over 86%. Playing 4-2-3-1 and: Attacking, middle, short passing, pressing high, normal tackling, man-to-man, and no counter, no offside...

Thanks for the answers!
    1. Yes, they do.
    2. Skills are more important. The Quality (stars) are just average value of skills (both useful and useless). You have to decide what skills are important, and choose based on this. Maybe your defender needs not only Defensive skills? Maybe your Striker needs Speed? I don't know, you decide.
    Stars are like average temperature of a group of people, you can't tell from it who's actually sick and need healing.
    And yeah, Rating matters above all. It's just a low-quality player can perform better than HQ player in easy games, but fails in difficult ones.
    3. I think Passing skill matters. Almost all midfielders (of any kind) in my team have high passing skill, from 160% to 200% (my team is 110-120%). I sometimes have % of completed passes on 90%+ with Mixed passing style and 85% with Long.
    I also usually have more Posession than even stronger teams, maybe it's because of Passing too, I don't know. I also like to play with as many midfielders (of any kind) as possible -- 3 defenders, 1 striker, 6 midfielders.
    Last edited by Toxcatl; 01-27-2017 at 06:03 PM.
    k1tb likes this.
    It wasn't our day.

3(W)-1-2(N)-2-1 and mixed passing, focus mixed = 83% passing in today's game...

3(W)-1-2(N)-2-1 and mixed passing, focus mixed = 83% passing in today's game...
    And what about Passing skill of your midfielders?
    It wasn't our day.

DMC ( Playmaker SA ) 90%
    MC 122%
    MC 107%

I should train pass go and shoot with them only ?

DMC ( Playmaker SA ) 90%
    MC 122%
    MC 107%

I should train pass go and shoot with them only ?
    I believe, all midfielders matter, DMx and AMx included. Or maybe all the players with white Passing skill (everyone except pure defenders and GK). Or maybe all players matter. I'm not sure, so if someone can confirm or refute this, it would be great.
    You have fairly low Passing tbh, I think that's the reason.

There're several drills that train Passing, efficiency of them is different (because different players have different set of white and grey skills). What's good for training Passing for AMx isn't good for DMx. MC and MR/L probably need different drills too. If you want the best result, you have to train your players individually.
    You can download ITP (link in my signature) and experiment with different schedules for different players to understand what's better. If you need help with it, I'm here to answer any questions.
    Last edited by Toxcatl; 01-28-2017 at 12:19 PM.
    k1tb likes this.
    It wasn't our day.

Orders suggestions? Or change tactic to 4 - 2 (N) - 3 (W) - 1 ? ( Or some other ideas? )

Some quiestions?-1.jpg

Orders suggestions? Or change tactic to 4 - 2 (N) - 3 (W) - 1 ? ( Or some other ideas? )
    Orders suggestion is probably the most overrated and useless thing you can get on this forum. With some exceptions, they depend on the importancy of the game, your opponent, and how the game goes. Read the order descriptions carefully, don't make up what's not written there, think, set everything on Normal/Mixed/Off (or not), think again, and during the game watch ratings and statistics to change the orders accordingly.
    Don't ask for a fish, learn how to fish.
    Last edited by Toxcatl; 01-30-2017 at 04:39 PM.
    k1tb and Jeeves like this.
    It wasn't our day.