Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By ibangali
  • 1 Post By Brian Dang

Thread: Lessons Learnt in Top Eleven

Rookie

Lessons Learnt in Top Eleven

Guys I just thought to post this thread on the lessons you've all learned on one way or the other,maybe when facing teams and there's just one tactic or order you should have used or something during the game or anything,express ur views,Thanks

Sent from my Nokia_X using Tapatalk

One thing I can share with u, u should know ur player, and assist ur game, and and the big thing u have to do is to know ur adverse, u should be present during the match.
    Club: Valhalla
    Purpose : to be football manager and leading my national team

Rookie
    Absolutely..I agree totally with you

During the game, as a manager don't panic if you panic then your team will panic too
    LeManiaque likes this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Chelses Fc View Post
    Guys I just thought to post this thread on the lessons you've all learned on one way or the other,maybe when facing teams and there's just one tactic or order you should have used or something during the game or anything,express ur views,Thanks

Big lesson to learn is if you got TROLL then nothing u can do...
    The higher level you are the tougher you get...even the bottom teams (13th/14th position) they also have full 6-7* squad players then U should be ready for you team is not going to promote to the next season..even u were the league leader/champion of the b4 season..
    Bunzo likes this.