Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Training new position

Rookie

Training new position

Guy i wonder if anyone know if it means some thing or its just random. I had 2 st i gave them aml and amr. After the finished training one shows ST Aml other shows Amr St. Dunno if you understands me. Tranined 2 mc to mr and ml and both afterwards shows mc ml, mc mr. I wonder if the st with aml his favorite pos is st and other st is amr thats why it shows on the first position. Like i trained amc to st and st apeared first position. Or like this dc/dr gave him dmr and it apeared in the middle dc/dmr/dr. Any expierience on that?
    Last edited by stinkybg; 02-04-2017 at 06:35 PM.

look here https://forum.topeleven.com/top-elev...ck-skills.html or https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...-position.html

Personally i dont train for another position ill buy them
    Gert Funck likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Buster Keaton View Post
    look here https://forum.topeleven.com/top-elev...ck-skills.html or https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...-position.html

Personally i dont train for another position ill buy them
    I haven't read the whole threads, but some assumptions and speculations in a first few posts there are wrong. Besides, that's not what he asked.
    It wasn't our day.

i:ve you had read it you can get a better idea how its works

if you learn the player a new position you unlock new skills en the game-engine automatic distribute them

But how the engine set his settings to perform the new position you must ask the developer of the engine

Maybe i has do with his foot (l/r/both) and his total skills in attacking passing crossing ect this way you can get amr/st or st/amr but that is what the game-engine decide

But maybe i am al wrong but this way i see it

Rookie
    So no one actually did a testing with ratings and so? Very intersting but i saw today that its kinda not random and creepy. In the case of my aml st he is actually st aml when he is in aml pos. Put him in st save, reload game he turns to aml st, but whats creepy is only next to other striker. If he is a lone striker, save reload game he is again st/aml. Other guy is st/amr no matter what

Rookie
    Ok did extended tests it apears that he change his position when i change his position or position of other guy from the squad and save and reload game
    Last edited by stinkybg; 02-05-2017 at 04:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by stinkybg View Post
    Ok did extended tests it apears that he change his position when i change his position or position of other guy from the squad and save and reload game
    Say what know

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Rookie
    Crazy yeah?

Quote Originally Posted by stinkybg View Post
    Guy i wonder if anyone know if it means some thing or its just random. I had 2 st i gave them aml and amr. After the finished training one shows ST Aml other shows Amr St. Dunno if you understands me. Tranined 2 mc to mr and ml and both afterwards shows mc ml, mc mr. I wonder if the st with aml his favorite pos is st and other st is amr thats why it shows on the first position. Like i trained amc to st and st apeared first position. Or like this dc/dr gave him dmr and it apeared in the middle dc/dmr/dr. Any expierience on that?
    At least what Ive noticed as that the order that the positions are displayed for the player, i.e AML-ST or ST-AML, do not indicate anything.

This would be helpful though because players do not perform the same in all positions aquired.
    Especially for defenders it is hard to find the right place for each. (if you have multi-position defenders of course)

Rookie
    I always try to have multiple position defenders for the speed ability. But not sure resently if it is not better to have main st and dc only in this position so all gained expierience would go to their needed for the position abilities
    Last edited by stinkybg; 02-05-2017 at 08:39 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast