Page 17 of 46 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast
Like Tree975Likes

Thread: Season 89 Are you ready?

Season 89 Are you ready?-img_0194.jpg

Goals were scored by Katsuhiko Ibino thru penalties, Cho Kwan-Myong, and Evan Dimas. With this result Persebaya 2014 took the lead of the standings
    axd23, Gabez Teh and talisman like this.
    Love The Nationality Games Here!

Hakurei United

Based On : Hakurei United (Touhou Soccer Series)
    Goals : Develop youths
    Dislikes : Disrespect, Cheating, Tankers

Tight on Token boi here and I wanna have some fun

So far in CL :

Both teams are doing great jobs in keeping the win streak

Season 89 Are you ready?-img_0196.jpg
    Season 89 Are you ready?-img_0195.jpg

News :

More tokens lost during the auctions because I always suck at bidding wars but we are still struggling to bring a 5* Young Nordgen Striker into Hakurei United's squad

Hakurei United

Famous
    NO! i would like to keep my 3 badass players to myself Unfortunately 2 of them was sitting before star upgrade

Season 89 Are you ready?-lev21keptonly3.jpg
    CM-16 likes this.

Day 9 - Double report.

Desert Rats FC celebrated their latest stadium seating extension by playing at home to the 13th place team in the League, and won 3-1. Julien Renard opened the scoring in the 15th minute, assisted by Patrick Tillmanns, who then went on to bag a brace himself. The team then went to sleep for most of the second-half, and it was not a surprise that the visitors pulled a goal back in the 65th minute. With the second place team falling to an unexpected draw against lower table opposition, the Rats now find themselves in 2nd place.

The reverse Champions League fixtures have started, and Desert Rats were away at the team they beat 5-0 on home turf two days ago. In this match, they went Nap again, but the home side were given a goal chance when Emerson de Alencar Arraes fouled on the edge of the box and the free-kick was dispatched past 'keeper Bismark Carroll with clinical efficiency. By then, however, the visitors were already three goals to the good, a double from Julien Renard and one by Garry Crawford doing the damage in the first-half. Crawford slotted home a free-kick himself two minutes after the home sides' effort when Emanuele Imbimbo was injured in a tackle, and Renard finished off a hat-trick with the final goal a couple of minutes from the final whistle, Desert Rats winning 5-1 and cementing their lead at the top of the Group after 2nd and 3rd shared out the wins in their two matches.
    axd23, madflo19 and CM-16 like this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Another great day today for my squad and I say great because both matches I gave where against equal and active managers.
    The day kicked off with a CL clash against the then second team of the group.
    He was better in general, but my players with a "refuse to lose" mentality equalised twice with the latter being in the 88th minute.

Season 89 Are you ready?-untitled3232323232.jpg

Season 89 Are you ready?-untitled242424242424242.jpg

My boys save the best for last though. In the home match against another slightly better in quality and active squad we found ourselves trailing 0-2 early in the first half. Changes by my side and lethal finishing gave us an emphatic 4-2 victory and kept us 3 points above the second of the League table.

Season 89 Are you ready?-untitled454545454545454654765.jpg

Season 89 Are you ready?-untitled56575768678686.jpg
    madflo19 and talisman like this.
    Manager of Παναθηναϊκός Α.Ο (Panathinaikos A.O) currently playing at level 18.

6 more goals today for Van Basten and 41 in total☺
    axd23 likes this.

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

At this point I think that the game gave you a robot and not just a striker.
    Manager of Παναθηναϊκός Α.Ο (Panathinaikos A.O) currently playing at level 18.

New Striker Impressed at Hakurei United

Meet Dendy Sulistyawan, a Striker I created from a 5* Nordgen (after wasting around 40Ts. Please stop bidding wars, Nordeus!) that hopefully will play a great role in Hakurei United. (Real World Club : Bhayangkara FC)

Most recently he helped the team to go through the next round in the cup by scoring 2 goals

Season 89 Are you ready?-img_0197.jpg
    Gabez Teh likes this.

Hakurei United

Persebaya Youth Player Search Results

After a tight selection the team managed to pick two promising local boys, Candra Fandi (ML. Duh!) and Steven Haris (ST, 4*). Candra was played in the match against Borussia Dortmund, which ended in a dismal 0-0 draw despite big quality difference, before being transferred to another club, while Steven Haris is being considered as a probable replacement for the currently underperforming Shinji Okazaki

Meanwhile in the cup match, Persebaya managed a 2-0 win against JDT and will face makagawa fc in the next round
    axd23 and talisman like this.

Hakurei United

League :

Abdu Ckr FC 1-2 Hakurei United

Wilmer Caicedo and Muji Huda successfully turned a 1-0 deficit into an important win that moved Hakurei United into 2nd place in the standings, behind the invincible Bali FC
    axd23 and talisman like this.

Hakurei United

Page 17 of 46 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast