Page 28 of 46 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast
Like Tree975Likes

Thread: Season 89 Are you ready?

First login today...

Season 89 Are you ready?-oldschool.jpg

I play this game a year... ~2 more weeks and I kept Kraxner for 1 year.
    Last edited by nash123; 02-22-2017 at 06:51 AM.
    talisman, Killroy, axd23 and 2 others like this.

Nasharak FC - Club Museum
    updates every new season
    I don't buy token.
    I don't manipulate the draw.

retired

League: 26x
    Champions League: 24x
    Cup: 20x

Triple: 18x

FA (Platinum)
    stats worthless because of
    exploiting and bug-weekend

So ridicules results when not watching .. well ..

Season 89 Are you ready?-capture.jpg

Last edited by Gert Funck; 02-22-2017 at 04:25 PM.
    talisman and Killroy like this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

After 18months, this might be the season we make Cup finals with Quicksilver Mafia (formerly Flying Eagles)...And my test team is yet to concede a goal in cup competitions..beat the strongest team today with a lone goal.

Day 18 - double report.

Desert Rats FC played away against 7th place and nipped in the bud a promising-looking surge by one of the lowest Quality teams in the League. Patrick Tillmanns opened the scoring in the first minute,and then made four assists to claim the MoM award, Kostadin Marinov bagged a brace and narrowly missed out. The other goals were a debut strike from central defender Blagovest Metodiev, midfielder Mashoor Ibrahim and strikers Julien Renard and Matt Goggin. Final score 7-0, and no bookings! Having lost the League lead on total goals scored yesterday, the result of the 3rd vs 1st clash (a 2-2 draw) means that Desert Rats now top the table by two points.

Cup Semi-Final time, and a home 1st Leg against a Level 8 team, 9.3% better in Quality. Selecting 3N-1-3N-2AMW-1 against 4-3N-3, with defensive/counter tactics, the hosts limited their opponents to only one shot on target, that being from a corner, and they scored from it... The home side, however, were at that point one goal up thanks to a 30th minute strike by defender Osama Dawood (assist: fellow-defender Blagovest Metodiev), and better was to come in the second-half with a fine solo goal from left-winger Kostadin Marinov. The Rats take a 2-1 lead into the 2nd Leg in two days' time.
    Last edited by talisman; 02-22-2017 at 05:17 PM.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

I'm sure, we are at cupfinal... we made the highest win at cup this season: 8:1 vs 12% weaker, managed team. I really have to say I don't understand this game anymore - is there any logic or is it just random?
    We beat a manager, who conceeded only 11 goals in 30 games... and now, he lost by 8 goals? Okay... he was 12% weaker.

BUT, at league, we play vs 12. place. This team is 60% weaker, unmanaged and conceeded at league 52 goals in 15 games... and we won only 6:0...

Yes...maybe the cup-opponent made a bad decision, but 8:1? Seriously?

Nasharak FC - Club Museum
    updates every new season
    I don't buy token.
    I don't manipulate the draw.

retired

League: 26x
    Champions League: 24x
    Cup: 20x

Triple: 18x

FA (Platinum)
    stats worthless because of
    exploiting and bug-weekend

Famous
    Maybe I have overlooked some recent game developments. Does all accumulated training skill progress (This can be noted through old version) daily reset now?

The following screen was captured after my team just completed a match. Those players which did not participate the match and no accumulated skill progress.

Season 89 Are you ready?-capture-20170217-201933.jpg

As I remember, training progress occasionally reset in the past for unknown reason, or after I logon with new version or then return to use old version. Now I wonder if reset this occurs every day.

I know my players are old now but their training speeds seem much slower than I expected in this season.
    Last edited by cookizzz; 02-23-2017 at 03:32 AM.

Persebaya on big loss streak against rivals

I mean, fu**

Season 89 Are you ready?-img_0208.jpg
    Love The Nationality Games Here!

Hakurei United

Based On : Hakurei United (Touhou Soccer Series)
    Goals : Develop youths
    Dislikes : Disrespect, Cheating, Tankers

Tight on Token boi here and I wanna have some fun

My main men with Golden eaglets..... Luca is the highest scoring midfielder in the Club's history. Ohams and Alessio . C. can break the record for the highest goal scorer held by Begrkamp(262)in the nearest season.
    Who is gonna be the highest goal scorer come end of season?

The remainder of this week and the first 3 days of the one following are the most crucial this season. I play against almost all active managers and adding to that nearly all the matches are away. It's a good thing that I have a 8 point lead (with one game more than the 2nd) for now, I reckon it's going to be very useful.

Season 89 Are you ready?-untitled33444.jpg

Season 89 Are you ready?-untitled54545646.jpg

I won 0-4 away today against an active manager, although I feel like he's doing something wrong on purpose. I can't explain how he lost 2 games in a row with 4 goals otherwise. Either that or he is just bad lol.

Season 89 Are you ready?-untitledgdgdgdgdgd.jpg

I also play the first leg of CL's Quarterfinals matchup in 1.5 hour. If I manage to qualify the road to the Final opens up widely as my opponent is the stronger team of the remaining ones in the competition.
    Killroy likes this.
    Manager of Παναθηναϊκός Α.Ο (Panathinaikos A.O) currently playing at level 18.

Which one you would pick to corner kick taker? I have scored very few goals from corners....

Season 89 Are you ready?-.jpg
    Season 89 Are you ready?-b.jpg
    Season 89 Are you ready?-c.jpg

Page 28 of 46 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast