Page 36 of 46 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 ... LastLast
Like Tree975Likes

Thread: Season 89 Are you ready?

We were able to watch the first match @2:25pm and all preparations were set for the second match @3:17pm...but the network provider had other plans and we were not able to connect for the most important cup match between quicksilver mafia and Duonbrock . We won the Cup with a 3 - 1 and 4 - 2 victory(unwatched). The management is really happy to have broken the Cup Jinx in an emphatic style.

Special thanks Nik, McDaniel, Horst, Valter, Hassan Mohammed, Pavlos, Leon, Beto, Endurance and my Indian friend.
    Last edited by Awe Imoleayo Peter; 02-28-2017 at 04:44 PM.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Another Cup for the trophy room and another won final (36/37 so far).
    Unexpected I would say as i didn't drop quality this season but opponents were from +1 lv only.
    Opponent is a good manager from a lv above and we played together (also with Novorosija, Romiti and Roronoa in previous leagues - lucky me he wasn't present).
    Season 89 Are you ready?-cup-final-won.jpg

* thanks to forum friends Teda, madflo, macdaniel and Cat Harrison
    ** Great goal in last min from Zico but I don't understand why my defender Roberto Carlos won the MoM title
    axd23, talisman and madflo19 like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Cup Final time, and Desert Rats FC were facing their most formidable opponent to date.

Season 89 Are you ready?-s14-cup-cc-final-tom-fc.jpgSeason 89 Are you ready?-s14-cup-pv-final-tom-fc.jpg

No matter what the proper counter was for the opponents formation, to play his best side the Management had to choose 4-5-1V with all the usual tactics and trimmings, and with all training bonuses at 10% and max win bonus, this proved the best thing ever...

Season 89 Are you ready?-s14-cup-hl-final-tom-fc.jpgSeason 89 Are you ready?-s14-cup-pr-final-tom-fc.jpg

Season 89 Are you ready?-s14-cup-winners.jpg
    Last edited by talisman; 02-28-2017 at 04:41 PM.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Congratulations Talisman
    talisman likes this.
    Manager of Παναθηναϊκός Α.Ο (Panathinaikos A.O) currently playing at level 18.

What are the ideal orders for 4-5-1v style man?I have 7* wings and 7* ST but every time I play this formation AM said I have to attack more and when a put another ST in game I start scoring goals.CONGRATULATIONS by the way
    talisman likes this.

I played this afternoon - defensive/pass wings/longball/counter/low press/normal tackle/zonal/no offside. When in game applied possession bonus (15%) whenever option came up.

AM advised playing short passes when 2-0 up so I changed to mixed passing. Conceded one soon after but left it at that and eventually got the third goal.
    Last edited by talisman; 02-28-2017 at 05:42 PM.
    Bog Igre likes this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

OMG!

Season 89 Are you ready?-capture1.jpgSeason 89 Are you ready?-capture2.jpgSeason 89 Are you ready?-capture.jpgSeason 89 Are you ready?-capture.jpg
    Thanks for the support all it was in the Nik of time ..

Behind with two.. and made the comeback and won in penalties Season 89 Are you ready?-index.jpg
    Last edited by Gert Funck; 02-28-2017 at 07:08 PM.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

We made it... we won that cup.

But... I think our opponent made a big mistake, he started with butterfly: We made a very fast 1:0 at 2'. Costa (AML) scored form long distance. At 8' my DMC scored from long distance - now my opponent changed formation. He put DML to ML, AML to ST und AMR to AMC. It looked like this:
    -------------GK------------
    ------- DC-DC-DC------
    DMR----------------------
    --------MC------MC--ML
    ------------AMC----------
    --------ST-------ST------

At his point, da Silva (my AMR) scored 4 goals within 40 min. Finally Kraxner made 7:0.

Season 89 Are you ready?-cupwin.jpg

Nasharak FC - Club Museum
    updates every new season
    I don't buy token.
    I don't manipulate the draw.

retired

League: 26x
    Champions League: 24x
    Cup: 20x

Triple: 18x

FA (Platinum)
    stats worthless because of
    exploiting and bug-weekend

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    league game (in a tanking season), 4 goals from Ronaldo , with the help of Kaka (and the double yellow - lol)
    Season 89 Are you ready?-league-game-4-goals-ronaldo.jpg

700 career goals
    Season 89 Are you ready?-history-d24.jpg
    madflo19, Gert Funck and talisman like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post

700 career goals
    Wolverine is at 598 at age 30 and still going strong. Hope he gets one of those late retirements

Season 89 Are you ready?-capture.jpg
    Bog Igre likes this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Page 36 of 46 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 ... LastLast