Page 41 of 46 FirstFirst ... 313940414243 ... LastLast
Like Tree975Likes

Thread: Season 89 Are you ready?

I'm so nervous about my CL Final later...
    The game has been sending to me some weird vibes in the last couple days, I'm very nervous actually.
    Manager of Παναθηναϊκός Α.Ο (Panathinaikos A.O) currently playing at level 18.

The Desert Rats Management was up earlier than normal so that he could attend the Rats first ever Association match, and was pretty pleased with what he saw. A hat-trick by Patrick Tillmanns and one from Ireneusz Jezierski sent him off on his trip to London with a 4-1 win in the bag.

Arriving late on the scene because of no reception on the Piccadilly tube line, the Management was in time to do a bit of tinkering with the tactics in Desert Rats home League match for the day, but it didn't make a blind bit of difference... Left-winger Kostadin Marinov netted in the first-half, and this was enough for the home side to record their 21st win of the season to secure the League Championship with one match to play. Thanks to Niko and three others for keeping the seat warm while the Management found his way up the escalators to street level reception.
    madflo19 and nikolgiorgos like this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Rookie
    Association feature broken by bugs like association friendlies. Teams on high levels smashing lower levels irrespective of %. My association lost all 6 despite better % in 5. When I say lost total score was 25 nil. Screws us up big time. Any word from nordeous? Our points total 4 next season promotion badly damaged by this.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
    madflo19 and nikolgiorgos like this.

Quote Originally Posted by RogLloyd1975 View Post
    Association feature broken by bugs like association friendlies. Teams on high levels smashing lower levels irrespective of %. My association lost all 6 despite better % in 5. When I say lost total score was 25 nil. Screws us up big time. Any word from nordeous? Our points total 4 next season promotion badly damaged by this.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
    Looks like it's a common problem:

https://forum.topeleven.com/bugs-tec...%EF%BC%9F.html
    gamer5289 and czero like this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunil Chetri View Post
    I'm sick now, we all lost by huge margin goals even having better games, no one attended from their association
    Quote Originally Posted by axd23 View Post
    It seems like today we all lost in the FA matches.
    My game was at 6 AM (for Christ's sake) and didn't attend it. Neither did the opponent.
    I ended up losing 3-0 with more possession and the same amount of shots. He even finished the match with 10 players but nothing of it mattered...

We're losing 6-12 for now. I believe that we can turn it around though.
    Quote Originally Posted by k1tb View Post
    Other semi-final in our asso tournament...huh ? ( Very even teams by the %, but the results? :O )

Attachment 78431
    Dont' you think the asso results look odd today?

Season 89 Are you ready?-clipboard03.jpg
    Season 89 Are you ready?-clipboard05.jpg

Edit:
    Seen Talisman's link, posted same thing there.
    Last edited by czero; 03-03-2017 at 01:18 PM.

I've got to say that this is the first time something like this has happened in my association.
    The only ones who were able to pick a victory were members of our association who were higher level than their opponents.

We lost matches with 8-0, 4-0, 5-0 results something that has never happened to us before. Not to mention that we're pretty active and all have 6* teams. Nearly everyone on our side had better quality than the opponents.

Something has gone wrong, I can't explain it otherwise.

For sure there is a something wrong,my asso was smashed by another asso with 5 members at an higher lvl,only 1 was at an lower lvl than a guy from our asso ,so we lost 5(25-0 goals)
    In the other asso still to play,but the other semifinal finished 36-0 for the asso with members at higher lvl than their oppo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    axd23 and nikolgiorgos like this.

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Thumbs up

FireCats Ass. lost all matches too not even scoring one measly goal. (0-35)

Season 89 Are you ready?-capture.jpg
    Season 89 Are you ready?-capture1.jpg
    nikolgiorgos, talisman and CM-16 like this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

The double has been achieved

Season 89 Are you ready?-screenshot_20170303-172001.jpg

Season 89 Are you ready?-screenshot_20170303-172021.jpg

My boys played with their heart out. So so proud of what they achieved. After a 1-2 deficit and my DMC getting injured to come back and win in this fashion is something remarkable.

Season 89 Are you ready?-screenshot_20170303-172028.jpg

Season 89 Are you ready?-screenshot_20170303-172515.jpg

Season 89 Are you ready?-screenshot_20170303-172039.jpg

A big shout-out to Talisman for his support once more.

One of my face-to-face meetings turned into a video conference and one of the nice things about that is having TE in a window and no-one knowing any the wiser.

Hence the Management saw a 4-0 victory in the return Associations match and be able to support axd23 in his CL Final.

In the Association match, Emanuele Imbimbo opened the scoring and then Patrick Tillmanns weighed in with another hat-trick. Looks like congrats should go out to the Rats opponent as, from all the Association results posted, they are the only team to have scored in a losing match...
    Last edited by talisman; 03-03-2017 at 03:34 PM.
    axd23, madflo19 and CM-16 like this.

Page 41 of 46 FirstFirst ... 313940414243 ... LastLast