Page 44 of 46 FirstFirst ... 344243444546 LastLast
Like Tree975Likes

Thread: Season 89 Are you ready?

Famous
    triple

Season 89 Are you ready?-lev21end.jpg
    Bunzo, talisman, madflo19 and 2 others like this.

Hello. I am a newbie. I want to know why you played without a striker. Playing whith no striker gives you only 20% possession right? So why?

Enviado do meu SM-J106H através de Tapatalk

Treble with AC Milan,6th in a row
    Double with Panathinaikos and a successful tanking

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bunzo likes this.

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Treble for Golden eaglets and a double for Quicksilver Mafia... Double + 2nd place for test team.... Lost track of game time and I saw one of the best comeback ever when I logged in..... We came back from 4goals down to clinch the league title with the Mafians thanks to Peter and Posi
    motrin, Bunzo and Killroy like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Awe Imoleayo Peter View Post
    Lost track of game time and I saw one of the best comeback ever when I logged in..... We came back from 4goals down to clinch the league title with the Mafians thanks to Peter and Posi
    I woz there - truly a game of two halves... I wondered what was happening at first - surely he's not tanking a Championship? 0-1, 0-2, 0-3, 0-4, 1-4 - half-time. Then 2-4, 3-4, getting late here, surely not enough time - then 4-4, 5-4 in quick succession. I was exhausted, and I was only watching the match...

Well done on all fronts.
    Awe Imoleayo Peter likes this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Quote Originally Posted by Kaizer762 View Post
    Hello. I am a newbie. I want to know why you played without a striker. Playing whith no striker gives you only 20% possession right? So why?

The only time you get a 20% possession penalty nowadays is if you play a goalkeeper in the outfield. Hence the 'park the bus' achievement is gettable.
    Last edited by talisman; 03-04-2017 at 04:13 PM.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Quote Originally Posted by talisman View Post
    The only time you get a 20% possession penalty nowsdays is if you play a goalkeeper in the outfield. Hence the 'park the bus' achievement is gettable.
    Ok. Thanks

Day 28 - Desert Rats match reports.

Finally able to sit down and review the matches today. First off, let's get the Associations matches out of the way. Desert Rats lost. Twice. 0-5 each time. To a Level 30 team, 106%Q vs the Rats 104%Q. More elucidation elsewhere, so enough said here.

The final League match of the season was first, though, and the Management was cursing the Nordeus gods fluently and frequently during that match (silently though, as he was travelling in the 'quiet carriage' of the train). The opponent for the League match, by coincidence, played the same formation as the Rats' Association opponent later in the day, and the Management saw the 'dead rubber' match as an ideal test bed for a new counter to what has proved in the past a real bogie formation. Trying 3N-2DMC-3W-1-1 against 4-1-2-3, the match was also used as a final chance for AMC/AMR Patrick Tillmanns to prove that he was a true two-position player.

The formation experiment lasted all of one minute of play - that's all it took for one of the two DMCs, Osama Dawood to be injured, and the defensive line had to be adjusted to 4-1 as there were no more DMCs on the bench (noted on the shopping list for new season). The second test, though, was a winner. Desert Rats won 3-0, and the star of the show was Patrick Tillmanns, a player who had previously flopped every time the Management had tried him at AMC. The Associations hat-trick getter of the previous day registered another one where it counted, and this boosted him to joint-second place in the Golden Boot competition for the season.

Many thanks to Niko and axd23 for the support, and the three others, which together enabled the claiming of another achievement...

Season 89 Are you ready?-s14-achievement.jpg
    Last edited by talisman; 03-04-2017 at 05:04 PM.
    axd23 and Bunzo like this.

Season Report
    This season was very successful in general. I won the League title and the Champions League for the second Double of my career so far. In the Associations we won 2 tournaments, were runner-ups in another and were 4th in the last one thanks to this disastrous bug. In the Cup I wasn't able to go very far as I was eliminated in the Round of 32 once more.

Season 89 Are you ready?-untitledfffffghg.png

Season 89 Are you ready?-untitled123456gdgd.jpg

Season 89 Are you ready?-untitledsfsfsfsfsfsfsf.jpg

Season 89 Are you ready?-untitledserteet.jpg

MVP of the season was by far Can Ucar, my AML with 47 goals in 41 appearances.

Season 89 Are you ready?-untitleddffdfdfdfdjtutu.jpg
    Last edited by axd23; 03-04-2017 at 05:30 PM.
    Bog Igre, Bunzo and talisman like this.
    Manager of Παναθηναϊκός Α.Ο (Panathinaikos A.O) currently playing at level 18.

Seconde treble in a row.Tnx to everybody from this forum for sharing advices.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Season 89 Are you ready?-screenshot_2017-03-04-19-29-58.jpg   Season 89 Are you ready?-screenshot_2017-03-04-19-29-46.jpg  
    axd23, Bunzo, Cloverfield and 1 others like this.

Page 44 of 46 FirstFirst ... 344243444546 LastLast