Page 6 of 46 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
Like Tree975Likes

Thread: Season 89 Are you ready?

Apprentice
    Second seasons in a row i gotten a ghost league, full of missing managers. Quality wise is quite okay, 90% ++ but they have not won anything last season and no ranking in the league. Probably abandoned or they are tanking. Guess i would walk the league again this season.

League games :

Persebaya 2014 3-0 XPERIA FC

4-5-1 V as usual, but this time the opponent was pretty though that the score was 0-0 at the end of the first half. Goals were score by Sreng Hab, Yabes Roni, and Wannes Praet

Billionaire FC 0-2 Hakurei United

Still in the state of the art 4-4-2 against another 4-4-2 but slightly weaker. Goals were scored by U-20 men, Riki Setyadi, and Sandy Saputra. I discovered as well that among the 3 STs that I have, the 2* Pordano Nugraha's performance is far better than Will Caicedo and Muji Huda, who are 5* players. MOM went to the #1 Goalie, Nanok Purwana.
    talisman likes this.
    Love The Nationality Games Here!

Hakurei United

Based On : Hakurei United (Touhou Soccer Series)
    Goals : Develop youths
    Dislikes : Disrespect, Cheating, Tankers

Tight on Token boi here and I wanna have some fun

Play only for 12 mins and injury for 19 days

Season 89 Are you ready?-untitled-146511.jpg
    Season 89 Are you ready?-untitled-146510.jpg
    talisman likes this.

Lol, they have to grow him a new leg I think
    Renamed to Bolton Wanderers Season 27.
    League Winners: 3,5,8,16,21,24,26,30,31,40
    Cup Winners: Seasons 10,25,28,35,40
    CL Winners: Seasons 19,23.37,
    Nivea winners; Season 30,41
    The Hoof is the Proof.

Persebaya's ammunition for Season 89 :

Season 89 Are you ready?-img_0170.jpg

League :

Season 89 Are you ready?-img_0169.jpg

Hakurei United's Ammunition for Season 89 :

Season 89 Are you ready?-img_0171.jpg

League :

Season 89 Are you ready?-img_0172.jpg
    talisman likes this.
    Love The Nationality Games Here!

Hakurei United

Based On : Hakurei United (Touhou Soccer Series)
    Goals : Develop youths
    Dislikes : Disrespect, Cheating, Tankers

Tight on Token boi here and I wanna have some fun

Pro
    And we are out of the cup with both teams. Pffff, it feels like I am being punished for playing well. I have two teams of 6 and 7 star players at the end of last season. At the start of this season I trained all fast trainers again to 6 or 7 stars.

Advisaries in the CUP of course 1 level higher. Nothing wrong with that. My advisaries both increased a lot in level only by buying 5 star players (6 stars for me then) and he gained more quality in 1 day then I did with training 6 key players.

Then I check my league with my main team and I am wondering if my 6 star rating (100,2%) is of influence. I don't mind a good league but in this league I am a middle player. There are 5 teams stronger then me and there is not 1 weak team in the league (90% is the lowest).
    Then I check the league of my second team. After training this team is at 97% and it is rated 5 stars. This league is just bonkers. The quality spread is enormous. I am the highest one and the lowest one has 64%.

Then the check of the CL and again it feels strange. All teams are in my range. There is not 1 weak team in both poules. All range from 90-100%. It feels like the draw system has changed and it is placing certain teams more together to get a more intense and fair playground. But somehow it also feels that they put FC Barcelona, Real Madrid, Bayern Munchen, Chelsea, Liverpool, etc.... in one league just to make it more fair.
    CM-16, czero, talisman and 1 others like this.
    FC Knudde:
    Seasons: 46
    League won: 33
    CL won: 10
    Cup won: 4

FC Killroy:
    Seasons: 32
    League won: 20
    CL won: 6
    Superleague: 3
    Cup won: 7

The Desert Rats Management woke up this morning and perused the League that the Rats are allocated to this season. 8 Indonesians, 3 Malays and one each of Germany and Spain together with the English Rats. Resigned to a season of ridiculously early away matches, the Management was surprised to see that all the matches involving his charges are mid-morning kick-offs - until the tokens from the other side of the planet get spent in changing them...

Season 89 Are you ready?-s14-l7-league-initial.jpg

Quality spread is pretty narrow, so a season of hard graft is forecast...
    Killroy, axd23 and CM-16 like this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Pro
    This is what I mean. Talisman league has a spread of 42,9% to 81%. All teams are pretty equal but based on normal numbers the spread should be from 110% to 42,9% based on all players. It is crazy that my league is 90-103% while Talisman has a spread of 40%. Something has changed.
    FC Knudde:
    Seasons: 46
    League won: 33
    CL won: 10
    Cup won: 4

FC Killroy:
    Seasons: 32
    League won: 20
    CL won: 6
    Superleague: 3
    Cup won: 7

Won only 4-1 with 2 red cards...But 2 red in a game, haven't seen that for a while...
    Season 89 Are you ready?-1.jpg
    Killroy and talisman like this.

This League will most likely be the toughest in my career. After 4 seasons playing with abandoned teams, this one is consisted of 4 last season champions (incl. me).
    Season 89 Are you ready?-league-level-6-preview.jpg

I already played my first League game earlier and it was an easy victory, 1-5 away.
    Season 89 Are you ready?-untitled4894829842.jpg
    Killroy, talisman and lespa like this.
    Manager of Παναθηναϊκός Α.Ο (Panathinaikos A.O) currently playing at level 18.

Page 6 of 46 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast