Page 9 of 46 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
Like Tree975Likes

Thread: Season 89 Are you ready?

Against a weak team this time but nonetheless amazing victory. Quality played factor in this one but Petrov's recommended 4-4-2 tactics helped us again in this game

Season 89 Are you ready?-img_0175.jpg
    Season 89 Are you ready?-img_0176.jpg
    Season 89 Are you ready?-img_0177.jpg
    Season 89 Are you ready?-img_0178.jpg
    Killroy, talisman and axd23 like this.
    Love The Nationality Games Here!

Hakurei United

Based On : Hakurei United (Touhou Soccer Series)
    Goals : Develop youths
    Dislikes : Disrespect, Cheating, Tankers

Tight on Token boi here and I wanna have some fun

Pro
    Sometimes it is very wise to listen to your gut feeling. I spotted a **9 Q 18 year old DC/DR. Quality stuff so interesting. The bidding war started and 2 people besides me were bidding. After 4 rounds I thought this could go wrong and stopped bidding. After 15 minutes I checked Top Eleven again and noticed they were still bidding. Seriously??

91 rounds before the other decided enough was enough hahahahahahahaha. Buy a scout or a recommended player for those tokens. Some people......
    talisman likes this.
    FC Knudde:
    Seasons: 46
    League won: 33
    CL won: 10
    Cup won: 4

FC Killroy:
    Seasons: 32
    League won: 20
    CL won: 6
    Superleague: 3
    Cup won: 7

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Killroy View Post

91 rounds before the other decided enough was enough hahahahahahahaha. Buy a scout or a recommended player for those tokens. Some people......
    Sometimes it's just too late to back out
    CM-16 and Killroy like this.

Great news for all 1,76mio fans of our team. Club Museum is finished right now. Feel free to visit us anytime.
    Location and parking info

First 100 tickets for free.
    Last edited by nash123; 02-08-2017 at 12:00 PM.
    Killroy likes this.

Nasharak FC - Club Museum
    updates every new season
    I don't buy token.
    I don't manipulate the draw.

retired

League: 26x
    Champions League: 24x
    Cup: 20x

Triple: 18x

FA (Platinum)
    stats worthless because of
    exploiting and bug-weekend

Desert Rats FC played their first away League match of the season, and although the opposition were -21% in Quality and were without a goalkeeper (striker playing in goal), negotiated the match carefully and without controversy. Patrick Tillmans, playing AMR today, had obviously remembered his free-kick boots as he scored with his first attempt at a set-piece four minutes before the break, and on the stroke of half-time striker Emanuele Imbimbo increased the lead with a 30 yard screamer. Imbimbo also notched up an assist in his 9.2-rated MoM performance when he fed the ball to left-back Garry Crawford eight minutes before time. A welcome 3-0 win ushers the Rats up to 5th place in the embryonic League table.

Later today, Cup Round of 32 1st Leg match away to a fellow-countryman, Desert Rats yielding a Level and 8% in Quality. The squad is a bit light in the AML/AMC positions, so a bit of trade in the Scout market (after finding nothing in the ordinary TM) yielded a three-position player which means that the Rats have ample cover in all AM positions.

Season 89 Are you ready?-dr-kostadin-marinov-59t11_6m.jpg
    Last edited by talisman; 02-08-2017 at 01:44 PM.
    axd23 and Killroy like this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Another match in the league for us today, another 7-0 victory against a weaker opponent. My left back Nicolas Veron scored an amazing 4 goals with 2 of them being penalty kicks. That's a total of 29 goals in just 5 matches for axd23 FC who are looking strong at the start of the season.
    Season 89 Are you ready?-untitled3233232323.jpg

The first real test, though, is later tonight against a slightly better and 1 level higher than me side for the Cup's Round of 32 first leg. The result in that match could very well set the tone for my expectations and goals this season.
    madflo19 and talisman like this.
    Manager of Παναθηναϊκός Α.Ο (Panathinaikos A.O) currently playing at level 18.

Pro
    Oh my, bad luck keeps following me in the second round of the league. First round was hard. Second round should be better I guess. I fired two low quality players and replaced them. I have a new 6 star defender with living wall and a new 6 star AML with corner kick. That should help, but alas, luck is not on my side. Equal match with a little more chances for me but in the end 3-3. I am a bottom feeder right now with the highest quality team in the league hahahah. Lets see if this is one of those season that suck at start but end well (pls pls pls).

Second time no luck was buying a player on the negotiation list. A 19 yr old MC that looked like a fast trainer. I instantly got another offer for him for 9 tokens. Arghh, really. I didn't get a chance to test him. To do so I have to reject the offer but if the MC sucks then I want to sell him for 9 tokens. AAAAARGHHH. Ok reject the bid. Train the MC for playmaker. First test on hard. Hmmm mediocre. Maybe it is just a fluke. Test him 4 more times on hard training. And this guy is not more then a mediocre trainer at most. Thx RNG of Nordeus. Paid 15 tokens for this weak player. Now give me back my 9 token offer. Grrrr.

Third bad luck was with my second team. I am up against a team that is 24% lower in quality. The first shot he gets in is of course a goal. No worries, I get lots of green ratings and all animation are in my favor. 4 animations later it is 1-1. Next animation is his. And it is 1-2. Come on! I hate that 100% efficiency crap. Next 50 minutes it is all animations for me. But I just score once.

66% possession
    Shots 25 vs 11
    SoT 9 vs 5
    Saves 1 vs 3

End score 2-2. Again thx RNG of Nordeus.
    nash123 and madflo19 like this.
    FC Knudde:
    Seasons: 46
    League won: 33
    CL won: 10
    Cup won: 4

FC Killroy:
    Seasons: 32
    League won: 20
    CL won: 6
    Superleague: 3
    Cup won: 7

Desert Rats FC inserted their new signing Kostadin Marinov at AML and he reduced the Quality deficit for their away 1st Leg match in the Cup Round of 32. This still left their hosts at +1 Level and +2% Quality, but as the manager of the team didn't attend the 3% away Possession Bonus seemed to be compensation for that, as the Rats had the majority of possession during the match. The home side took the lead on 26 minutes, and this lead was held until half-time. MC Glenn Seynaeve wasn't performing, so youngster Graeme Brooks was sent out in the second half to be the central player in the three-man central midfield in the visitors' 4-3N-2AMW-1 formation countering the home sides' 3N-4-3. 2 minutes after the break, Marinov scored a debut goal to pull the match back level, but it didn't take long for the counter-attacking home side to get back into the lead. Striker Emanuele Imbimbo was mis-firing, putting two shots from crosses from AMR Patrick Tillmanns wide, so the Management replaced him with Julien Renard, but it was Tillmanns who gave the Rats a boost with a goal 5 minutes from time which takes the tie into the 2nd Leg at level pegging after a 2-2 draw. Tillmanns and midfielder Ireneusz Jezierski both picked up bookings, the one for Jezierski giving the Management a headache as this means he will be missing from the 2nd Leg match.

Season 89 Are you ready?-s14-cup-ms-r32-gary-corben-fc.jpg
    Last edited by talisman; 02-08-2017 at 04:11 PM.
    madflo19, axd23 and Killroy like this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

My new keeper has really impressed me so fare

Season 89 Are you ready?-capture.jpg

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

@Gert

Have you assigned him the SA or it was already included in the price?

Page 9 of 46 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast